Celebrity Crushes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i've had a crush on Nick Carter since '96

i finally got to meet him in 2010 and it was the best few seconds of my life! lol :)

tumblr_m25xo3JwIK1qb3tmso3_250.gif

I'm going to marry Elizabeth Gillies one day.

Not in any order.

• Elizabeth Gillies

• Ariana Grande

• Jennifer Lawrence

• Jacqueline Emerson

• Isabelle Fuhrman

• Amandla Stenberg

• Hilary Duff

• Amanda Bynes

• Jenette McCurdy

Pat Lambie's kinda adorable

SORRY GEMMA IF I SEEM LIKE I'M TRYING TO STEAL SOUTH AFRICA FROM YOUUU SJHDJKGFNFGGFH

My celebrity crush would have to be Allison Harvard.

ALEXANDER LUDWIG.

I used to be obsessed with Christofer Ingle.

Patrick Lambie aww yee

2623944438-15092011014020.jpg

tumblr_lrl8yqjv5J1r2pfqfo3_500.jpg

610x.jpg

Ok I'm done

Last edited by a moderator:
omg still pat lambie

like, i was watching the sports on the news with mum and he appeared during the highlanders vs sharks game and she was all 'THERE'S PAT LAMBIEEEE'

jack quaid is kinda adorable i guess.. oh man idk he killed rue which annoys me ffuu

In no particular order:

• Emma Watson
  • Namie Amuro (Japan)
  • Anna Torv
  • Cobie Smulders

1.Dougie Poynter

2.Danny Jones

3.Marty Mcfly (I know he's a character from Back to the Future in 1985 but I love him)

I don't really ever get crushes well I think I've had two... :/ But one was a stupid one and the one I'm having now is a stupid one too that.... yeah. But I like the evil person from Titanic for some reason. He looks like my friend's dad... not that I'm crushing on her dad! LOL no! But I mean... yeah. The Titanic guy is way hotter. :)

To Cant.Knit- HAPPY ALMOST BIRTHDAY! :) )))) MAY YOUR MOST SPLENDIFORIOUS WISHES COME TRUE!

For some reason my one friend crushes on celebrities really hard! First she LOOOVVVVVVEEDD joe jonas SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much and now she is TOTALLY DARN OBSESSED WITH Bieber. She even has this crdboard cut-out of him... that would soooo creep me out at night even if I was crushin' on him... (HAHAHAHAHA- no. never. ever.)

Also some of my friends are obsessed with One Direction but I hate their songs! :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back