Cheating ...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, I know, what should we do. We should go on strike and not get cheats. And earn everything our selves! Maybe it will catch on! And we can start like a topic or something.

But we can start a fresh one. One that can have a title like this: Dont you think cheating is bad?

The under it: Lets stop cheating, and earn money and items.

That would be a good idea.

Oh, ok. So.. umm I fell really bad, and I am not going to cheat. I am going to earn my things.

I already cheated :( I cant not cheat because I got everything. almost

but today I did buy some sort of food from the shop ON MY OWN

I feel the same way to sometimes! But you shouldn't reset it because of all the effort you made to make your tama family grow and be healthy! And it's okay to cheat sometimes because you look for it and never can find what your lookung for on the Shopping Channel!! Don't be sad be glad!! :( ;)

I cheated on lots of toys because my tama was sad. I know you didn't earn it but you are helping your tama and if your tama needs something you give it to them NO MATTER HOW you got it you are still helping.

:(

Yea you are kinda right. Like if you don't have time to play a game to make it happy, than you can just use the pottery or cruise ship to make it happy. I need help with something.

Example: Your tamas hatch, and to get the hunger up you feed it the fried egg or mushroom to fill it up, every time it is hungry. Then, if it is happy, you keep giving it the pottery.

Will it turn into the large family, small family, or petite family.

Also, how do you get the small family and the petite family, because my friend got the petite family, and they were all small!

I don't think cheating is all too bad if you feel prepared to take the risk of feeling bad because you didn't do it all yourself!

I, personally, do not use cheats- I find it much more fun to try and work up enough Gotchi Points to get the items on my own.

I've never thought of it that way..I don't think it's really bad at all. <3 After all, you're only doing it virtually.

And, Bandai themself put the codes there. Don't you think they did it for a reason? If they felt they'd be let down with people using codes, they wouldn't have put them in. :)

Don't worry, you're not doing anything wrong at all. If you're still a little doubtful, it's your own decision.

~Mystika

I don't think cheating is all too bad if you feel prepared to take the risk of feeling bad because you didn't do it all yourself!
I, personally, do not use cheats- I find it much more fun to try and work up enough Gotchi Points to get the items on my own.
You are totally right. Now, I only save up for them. And it is more fun to save up for them.

yh and it kinda takes the fun out because the list of codes binary gave i think was actually everything u get on the shop channel
And now when I go on the shopping channel, it has everything that I cheated to get. And it is better to earn gotchi points to get the item, and when you use it, you can say "I earned this myself"

Please don't double post. :huh:

Anyway, I've used the cheats once or twice(the cell phone one for my v4.5) but other then that I feel the same way. I've earned everything on my tama by myself, and I'm proud of it. :mellow:

I am thinking of Reseting my V5 again because I Feel so Bad..
I used nearly all the Cheat codes and then I put in the 100gp for free thing and I felt really bad...
Why reset?!Just stop using items,duh.

:D
life is either a daring adventure or nothing
this does not mean that you dare to cheat, but dare to not cheat :eek: :) :puroperatchi: if you try this i bet that you would find yourself happier! ( you may feel as if you should cheat but don't because this shows you can over come anything you set your mind to :puroperatchi: )

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back