Cheating ...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't hurt anyone by "cheating" at Tamagotchi.

It's a toy, you're allowed to play with it in any way you please. Don't let people tell you that it's bad or wrong, as that is simply just their own opinion.

Really I have 2 and am getting one more. And to tell you the truth I have never seen the king. SO really I don't think he comes. I belive that the fact that you can have 3 at a time that it replaces the factor of the king. Also I have noticed that they have put the tv where the mail is. Also they put all of the games on the screen. I was just comparing them and I am a little bummed because I can not pick which one I want as a center also that I can not connect with previous versions. I also am dissapointed with the website. After every game I MUST log out. No I don't feel bad about cheating. The truth is that I figure that sense I spent $16.88 on the darn things (and that price was apice) that I should atleast be able to get a FEW cheats for free. Now I know this is off subject but because I have shed so much bad light in the tama v5... lets look at all of the positives. You can raise 3 at a time,you get to choose which one you want to marry off. You get more opertunites and really I don't feel like listing all of the good so I'm done.

I really don't care if it hurts my Tamas feelings... well, they don't have feelings. Neither does the Tama King, which is why I don't repent to him. It's your choice if you want to "cheat" or not, 'cause I don't feel bad using cheat codes at all. It won't affect my Tama in any way other than give me cool stuff, and it's not like you're doing something wrong like robbing someone when you use codes, but that's up to you whether you want to use cheats or not.

In my opinion, I could care less if I use cheat codes. The Tamagotchis aren't going to come out of the screen and slap you in the face for "cheating". Everything's done virtually, and like ~Mystika said, Bandai put those codes in for a reason.

It's a toy. You're not letting anyone down. You're helping your Tamagotchis really so they won't have to work so hard on games just so you can buy the Gotchi King DVD. You can just get everything for free, which I love.

Nope. I gave up with Tamagotchis a long time ago. I really could care less about using cheat codes.

Sorry but that is my opinion. I don't feel anything.

Well, Cheating is OK on you tamagotchi, because.. well, nobody cares, it's just your little toy at home. :D But, I do also feel a little bad when i use the codes, but hey, the items in the shops takes me probly 20 min. just to get, why not get them for free and save time? and when you feel like it, earn something :furawatchi: Tea time is my fav game, i play it a ton. So find a favorite game, and start earning lots of stuff, you will feel better.. DONT reset your tamagotchi!!! (You will never have the same cute little character again! :furawatchi:

~Cee

i have used the cheat codes lots :) :lol: :pochitchi: and i feel so sad i don't like letting my tama's down so i usually earn the items and all that other stuff u get from cheat codes :wacko: :furawatchi: :kuribotchi: :ichigotchi:

Gosh, I totally know how everyone feels. Sometimes cheating can make us feel pretty bad, because we don't get that thrill of "yes! I finally figured that out!" But it's okay, don't beat yourself up over it. We all do it, and if you want to reset your tama over again, that's up to you. I hope you feel better!! -_- :D :p However, it's okay, because you're not hurting anyone else. :eek:

:D yeah you are right cheating is not right it much better to earn points to get things and more fun thanks for making me relize it

Well, me and my friend had this 'Tamagotchi' Discussion cuz we particulary found the cheats together and we vowed that if we have another Tamagotchis, if we wanted to use the cheats, we will only use the Money Cheats

Max of 5000GP a day to buy stuff for our Tamas.

well, depending on how bad it is i do feel bad!!!

ther r some cheats on the internet that tell u how to pick your own character!!!!!! when my friend did it i felt like she was cheating . . . but they we dumb enuff to put a debugged button (lets u chose your own character) inside the tamagotchi!

but other cheats, like money and item cheats i dont feell bad about because i cant find them and i need help

dont feel bad you are just looking for help!!!!!

ILTT!!!

:blink: :kuribotchi: :lol: :furawatchi: :chohimetchi: :gozarutchi: :ichigotchi:

I think Bandai wouldn't make cheat codes if you weren't supposed to use them! I use them and I don't really feel guilty. i just think of them as gifts from Bandai.

A Tamagotchi which has had its battery removed (to prevent damage due to leaking,) can last a long time. At some point in the future, the TamaExpo site will no longer exist, but the cheat codes might.

i started putting in the codes the first day i got my tama. I didn't realize it was the codes for the things you buy on the Tv shopping channel. I thought there was no other way to get them, when i found out it's the items i could buy i felt really bad. I haven't used any of the other cheat codes for items. Although i am guilty of putting in the 1000 gotchipoints code xP

I do feel sort of bad since i Love my tama's and i don't want to cheat to make them rich D:

I would never reset my tama though, because i couldn't live with myself. i'd feel like i killed them o_o

The only time i've use the cheats anymore is if i am sick of playing the games and i feel like buying a new item. I still feel guilty but not so much. everyone cheats not and then xP

Yeah cuz the point of tamas are to earn and care for it on your own not with people's help. Erm. I've used them though but it's just not as good

i put codes thats not cheating because is only cods! and dont cry! smiyle :ph34r: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back