Christmas Day-what time do you wake up?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm..... I don't really sleep, I lie and wait for Santa to come, but I always pass out before he comes....... well except one year..........

My Santa Story

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One night on Christmas Eve, it was finally time for bed, but I always go to bed early, like at 7:45pm, on command of mum........... Anyway, I did my teeth and got my PJs on, had a quick bounce on the bed to get rid of my energy (lol, unsucessfully!!!) and got in to bed. I said goodnight to my mum and turned the light off, and she came up at like 9:30pm, as did my nanny and grandad. I was still awake when they came up, and I was still in a hyper mood, so I had a glass of milk (not Santa's!) That sort of calmed me down, so I finally got to sleep! I slept until about 12:30pm, and then I sat up, looked out the window, and.......... there he was, in his sleigh, flying away!!!! I was gobsmacked, but didn't say anything to my mum! I didn't see his face, but I saw the sleigh and heard the bells, and saw him breifly- he was just like you imagine!!! It was something I'll never forget, and I will always believe in Santa because of that- if you'd seen it, it would be kinda impossible not to believe! It was a magic moment I'll never forget, and I'd never replace it for ANYTHING!!!

The End!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, that's my story!

*R-M* :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
I wake up from 6:00-7:00. If I'm first to wake up I wake everyone else up xD!!

usually i cant even sleep!! awake-asleep-awake-asleep and then when i wake up at like 5 530 ill get my stocking and sit on my bed digging threw it till i find something to do till 2 more hours till every one els gets up lmfao!! XP :angry: :angry: :angry:

6 o'clock or there abouts. I have to stay in my room till 7 o'clock though.

Sleep? Who said anything about sleep? xD

I usually get up around 6 AM, and then make myself some hot chocolate or bake a Christmas cake/cookies or something. Then I let the others eat the cake while I watch TV. xD

Who in America(or other countries if they play it) will be watching a Christmas Story on TNT Christmas day? ;) I know I will. I watch it every year most the day.

Who in America(or other countries if they play it) will be watching a Christmas Story on TNT Christmas day? ;) I know I will. I watch it every year most the day.
I don't about Christmas Day, but I know I will be before Christmas! :D I always do!

I barely sleep a wink Christmas Eve. May I share a Christmas Story with you?

~I went to bed at 11:00pm and I was somewhat scared that Santa wouldn't make his yearly trip to my house because I was up so late. But I was SO excited! I looked at the NORAD tracking thingie on the Internet, and it showed he was heading into my city next! I ran upstairs, got ready for bed, and hopped under my covers. A few minutes later, everybody in my family was in bed. I closed my eyes, but it was hard to sleep. Finally, I did. Only for an hour. I awoke at 12:00am and sat up in bed. I heard a jingling noise coming from downstairs. Then I heard a glass being put away, and shuffling. The noise stopped, then I heard footsteps. They were coming up the stairs! I was excited, yet scared. Then I saw the shadow. It was a shadow of a big man with a beard and a chubby tummy! I slid under my blankets, peaking out. I saw him. Standing at my doorway, staring into my bedroom. I could barely make out his face, but I saw a beard and a red hat. He turned and disappeared like magic. I looked out my window, and thought I saw a glimpse of red shoot into the sky and vanish. In the morning, I went downstaris and saw a note from Santa. I picked it up and read, "Thanks for the milk and cookies Stephanie! They were really yummy! I hope you didn't mind, but I put the glass away for you. And just to make sure you were asleep, I went and checked on you. Were you awake? I thought I saw you flinch. Have a Merry Christmas Steph!

Love, Santa!" I was so....so...so breathtooken I put down the letter and woke up my parents. I didn't speak a word of the night before, but a special magic lifted through me. I finally felt a Christmas spirit.~

Isn't that so cool!? It actually happened! :D Thats why I've always believed in Santa.

*Tgd*

I'm curious to know when you guys wake up on Christmas morning. When I was younger, I used to wake up at about 4:30 a.m. and pester my parents until they would wake up and let us unwrap our presents. hehee They would usually make me go back to bed until at least 5:30, so my little brother and I would hang out in my room and talk about what we think we would be getting that day. It was a lot of fun!
Nowadays, I like to get up at 8a.m.(early for me, I'm a night-owl) and wake everyone up so we can start unwrapping presents before we have to leave for my Grandma's house at 12:00. I get a kick out of getting up early on Christmas...I still get super-excited about it! :D This year, I have to get up early for sure, so we can unwrap our presents and I can shower and get ready on time, because my boyfriend is coming over right before we leave for Grandma's house so he can come along with us. Looks like it will likely be an even EARLIER Christmas morning for me this year! :( ;) I'm excited about it already. :(

What time do you wake up on Christmas Day? It is really early? Any fun Christmas morning stories? :D
i wake up at the crack of noon! lol....at least 6:00 and then i wake up my WHOLE family!!!!!!

Well I usually go to bed at about....eh.....3:30 am

Usually can't get to sleep but an hour before that, but I have dreams about Christmas, and end up waking up.

It's amazing, my mind acts as an alarm clock on Christmas Night

I wake up at about 6. i'm bad and sometimes i creep out into the living room (i've gotten very good at not making a sound) and look in my stocking. occasionally i jiggle my presents around to see if i can work out what's in them. that probably not a very good idea because there could be delicate stuff in there but i've never had something break before, but still... ;)

I wake up at about 6. i'm bad and sometimes i creep out into the living room (i've gotten very good at not making a sound) and look in my stocking. occasionally i jiggle my presents around to see if i can work out what's in them. that probably not a very good idea because there could be delicate stuff in there but i've never had something break before, but still... ;)
thats what i do 2!

well im the sneakiest in my family,every christmas morning i wake up at 5 or earlier and go to the presents,then i go and find a sharp nail filer,go to my presents,open them care fully and c wats inside,but i only take a peek,and wait till every one wakes up

I'm curious to know when you guys wake up on Christmas morning. When I was younger, I used to wake up at about 4:30 a.m. and pester my parents until they would wake up and let us unwrap our presents. hehee They would usually make me go back to bed until at least 5:30, so my little brother and I would hang out in my room and talk about what we think we would be getting that day. It was a lot of fun!
Nowadays, I like to get up at 8a.m.(early for me, I'm a night-owl) and wake everyone up so we can start unwrapping presents before we have to leave for my Grandma's house at 12:00. I get a kick out of getting up early on Christmas...I still get super-excited about it! :p This year, I have to get up early for sure, so we can unwrap our presents and I can shower and get ready on time, because my boyfriend is coming over right before we leave for Grandma's house so he can come along with us. Looks like it will likely be an even EARLIER Christmas morning for me this year! :huh: :) I'm excited about it already. :blink:

What time do you wake up on Christmas Day? It is really early? Any fun Christmas morning stories? :D
Usally 1.00 in the mrning,I'm a real early bird at times. ^_^

Who in America(or other countries if they play it) will be watching a Christmas Story on TNT Christmas day? :angry: I know I will. I watch it every year most the day.
*raises hand* me! Either TNT or HBO. *shudders* I remember on Easter I watched this weird movie of some serial killers

I usually watch x-mas movies on x-mas!

Im not going to sleep, Im goina bake some brownies, maybe a cake. AND SUGAR DRINKS! That shall keep me up

*raises hand* me! Either TNT or HBO. *shudders* I remember on Easter I watched this weird movie of some serial killers
I usually watch x-mas movies on x-mas!

Im not going to sleep, Im goina bake some brownies, maybe a cake. AND SUGAR DRINKS! That shall keep me up
That's like what I do.

Only... I EVENTUALLY fall asleep. ormally. Sometimes. Maybeh...

That's like what I do_Only... I EVENTUALLY fall asleep. ormally. Sometimes. Maybeh...
XD Before I go to sleep Im goina make some brownies, walk to the local Food mart, buy a Vault soda, Take the VCR, and watch the Inuyasha movie Im goina record

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back