Christmas Day-what time do you wake up?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont know... :angry: last year for xmas we went to cuba, so we checked our presents earlier

WHOA!!!! YOUR AWESOME WAKING UP AT 4:30!!!!!!! I mean.....!!!!!!! whatever!!!!! that is kool!!!! I am saying this cuz I am so hyper that my energy cannot possibly make me sleep for long periods. Well, last year, I woke up at 5:00 and tried to sneak up on my parents 2 see what they got me for christmas, but I thought I was gonna get in trouble because they COULD have caught me due to how Im so uncontrollably hyper. I could have purposely done something, so I just quit. I mean, I keep having the urge to do SOMETHING...

I'd stay up all night!

12:00 a.m

"Time to open presents!" xD

but I doubt my parents will let me so as early as possoble! :eek:

i wake up the earlist being 6, and the latest being 9. but its kinda sad cuse my mom and dad are soooo loud putin the presents under the tree that im sure my 2 younger sisters already no about santa.

lol

my sisters r funny to watch tho lol cuz they literally rip open da present, look at it 4 about 2 seconds, and move on. (there 8 and 6)

I always wake up early on Christmas! I wake up around 6:00 a.m. wich is REALLY early for me (I usually get up at 11:30 p.m. on weekends *teehee*). I always get up and walk in the middle of the hall then I stand there with a huge grin on my face because from were I'm stand I can see our stockings over full and millions of presents! I also love that feeling you get, you know? when you just wake up on Christmas day! I love it.

After stand there for atleast 5 minutes, I turn around and see my mom and dad just starring at me. They send me back to bed if it's earlier then 6:30 and I usually sit in my bed until 7:00 lol, then I get up again. I look back at them and they don't say anything so I turn to my sisters room and wake her up. I shake her a million times, and she wakes up and jumps out of bed.

Then we run and pull our mom out of bed, she gets up and comes downstairs with us. We aren't aloud to open our presents without our whole family there, so we have to wait for our dad. So why were waiting for him to get out of bed (very slowly) we get our stuff out of our stockings. Then our dad finally comes down, and we open our PRESENTS!!! YAY!!! then at 12:00pm, we leave for our Grandparents to open more presents ^_^ and eat cookies :) and play with my cousins :) :D :D :D

KC7 :D

Me, My big sister and brother wake up like 4:00 and we have to wait till 6:00 to wake them up! We just watch tv and rearrange all of the pressent like in one big pile, big sister another pile, big bro and one for me and them we have to fight our way to the toilet when we have to go... XD

~SG~

I go to bed at the normal time. I wake up a 7:00AM and look through my stocking until about 7:30 then I wake my parents up and we open presents! In the night "Santa" puts a gift on the end of my bed so I open it when I wake up!

On christmas Eve I don't know the meaning of the word sleep! I wake up three times ... the first time at like 1 am the second at 5 am the third at 6:30 and then I have to stay up and wait til like 7:30 to open gifts.But , heres the thing I have 3 Christmas's.One with my mom one with my dad and onw with the rest of my family.So on Christmas Day life is good!! ^_^

i usually wake up at ...8 or 9...whenever i wake up XD. I dont have to wait for my mom i just go ahead and open the presents and stuff. YAY...i dont have to wait for my mom ...(she sleeps till 2 in the afternoon o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back