Christmas Trees!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aubrey Hepburn

Reaction score
I know people who wait until Christmas Eve to put theirs up...and then there are people like me who put theirs up right after Thanksgiving. :( Is yours real or fake? What do you put on it?

Mine has been up since the week after Thanksgiving, and I do it all myself. It is 8 feet tall, fake, and covered in a medley of red and silver plain balls, with a bunch of different shaped balls on it as well. Some glittery, some with scenes painted on them, some are bird shaped ornaments with feathers on them, little penguins in Santa hats, a mouse in a tiny stocking, little Santa faces, sparkly bugs, birds made out of mushroom. An angel as old as I am sits on top of the tree, and there are white Christmas lights wrapped through the branches. It doesn't have any theme, it's just all the things I love. As crazy as it sounds, it really looks pretty good. :p

Mine is fake. I mostly decorated it. This year my mom wanted it to be "classy." So I kept on asking her. "Is this classy?" Its a small tree. I put It up last week.

I don't celebrate Thanksgiving so yeah...Mine was put up on Monday and it's fake (my Dad went mad last year when there was a real one. Pine leaves everywhere lol).

I know people who wait until Christmas Eve to put theirs up...and then there are people like me who put theirs up right after Thanksgiving. :D Is yours real or fake? What do you put on it?
Mine has been up since the week after Thanksgiving, and I do it all myself. It is 8 feet tall, fake, and covered in a medley of red and silver plain balls, with a bunch of different shaped balls on it as well. Some glittery, some with scenes painted on them, some are bird shaped ornaments with feathers on them, little penguins in Santa hats, a mouse in a tiny stocking, little Santa faces, sparkly bugs, birds made out of mushroom. An angel as old as I am sits on top of the tree, and there are white Christmas lights wrapped through the branches. It doesn't have any theme, it's just all the things I love. As crazy as it sounds, it really looks pretty good. :p
We... Haven't even got the lights out yet. o.x My dad is AGAINST fake trees.

We might do that tomorrow. The day before Christmas Eve. o_o

Cecib :(

My family decided not to put one up this year.

I bet its cause they don't want me singing carols around it every night >__>

I was upset, they're not even going holiday shopping or anything either :[

Our tree is fake, about eight feet tall.

We've got a crimson colored angel on top, it's laced with yellow lights, and we've decorated with gold and red --- the ornaments are bulbs, and snowflakes.

It's gorgeous.

If I can, I'll take pictures, but no promises.

We put ours up on the 2nd of December :D

Its pathetic. We only have a couple of decorations because we lost them when we moved a few years ago. And what makes it worse is that its a fake tree and a few of the branches have snapped off.

We'll be getting new tree stuff after Christmas when all the sales are on to get rid of the Christmas stuff <_<

Haha, ours is up...with lights...

There's no ornaments xD And considering there is -checks- 2 or 3 days until Christmas, I don't think it's happening. It looks pretteh anyway though, because it's our first year in a very long time having a real tree ;D

I put mine up like, a week ago. x3

It's very purrtyy.

It's fake, full of lights, ornaments, and furry stuff. :)

I love it.

We put ours up right after Thanksgiving. It's fake, because we think it's easier. It has lights already on it. We have all the ornaments up and it's ready for Christmas. We put this fake smelling pine spray around it so it looks and smells like a real tree. ;)

Mine's a fake probably 7 and a half feet tall with LED lights... many people ask if it's real or not... Comes with mini pine cones.... Ohhh and I have a pickle ornament and a doughnut ornament! X3

Temari Nara

In a while , I will try to post a picture of my Christmas tree. It is absolutely beautiful. This year my family & I decorated it together. I did most of it though. What makes it wonderful is that it's a tamagotchi theme. :] We used clay to decorate the round ornaments and when we ran out of clay we use tamagotchi stickers. I happen to have a lot and I'm unsure how I got them. I hung all my tamagotchis on the tree either by their lanyard or their chain. (keep in mind I have alot). So yes. I was hoping to bake tama cookies with mametchis in santa hats on them (you know, you enter the TZ contest). but I may not... Though our tree is beautiful, I'm always keeping in mind what christmas is really about :)

- haru

My tree is always real every year, and we put it up the second week of december, and leave it up until New Years..usually. The decorations are an all red and gold theme. It's really beautiful with the gold star on top.

Um... my family is to lazy to get a christmas tree. So we stick up this two foot tall "charlie brown" x-mas tree.

Mine is a small, fake one. it's covered in fairy lights and oversized decorations [santas, angels, presnets, stars and huge every-single-colour-in-the-rainbow coloured balls]. xP it looks so messy but if you stare at it for a long time, it's sorta cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back