Christmas Trees!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My family got our tree in early December.  It's a real tree.  We got the kind that doesn't "shed" pines.  It's fully decorated.  :blink:
That basically describes my family's tree info,except ours is fake this year. :pochitchi: my mom likes reral opnes, but my dad didn't want to deal with the mess. Everyones presents from me are under our tree as I speak (Or type....)

Last edited by a moderator:
I love seeing peoples' trees. A lot of yours sound lovely, and SK, I love the colors on yours!

Here is a pic I just snapped of my Christmas tree. It isn't perfect...or necessarily coordinated...but I love it so much. :ichigotchi: Pic is not good, but it gives an idea. lol

My Christmas Tree!

Last edited by a moderator:
My Christmas tree was put up yesterday xD

It has silver tinsel, and some nice decorations! (A Fairy playing a violin, a penguin cuddling her baby..) :(

I have a fake mini tree. xD

It has instrument ornaments on it. But nothing I play. ;___;

Ours is fake.

My dad and I wanted to bite my mom for buying it and not a real one, but you know what they say. When life gives you lemons, squeeze them in your enemies' eyes and run away.

Too bad I haven't had much luck with the squeezing part D:

It has all kinds of decorations on it.. mostly homemade cookie ornaments.. One with a huge bite out of it.

Ours in fake its 6 foot tall. My mum decided to go for silver blue and white tinsel and those bally thingys with smarties chocolates hanging. Well 2 smarties chocolates hanging fromt eh top because of my little bros > :huh: . Oh well my mum said me and Alex can have the last ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back