Cleaning your tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchiversion3

Reaction score
My tama's screen is filled with my fingerprints, and the shell is greasy from me holding it too much.

Is it safe to clean the tama with an alcohol pad?

Last edited by a moderator:
well, i'd suggest u do use the wipe if it is really bad but if the pad is really wet lightly use it :D

Also your tama has to be an adult to use the cell phone

I've cleaned a couple of Tamagotchis before, by gently wiping them with a kleenex dampened with "99%" rubbing alcohol. It did a good job of removing sun screen fingerprints.

I just take a paper towel and soak it with water. Then, I ring our the paper towel until it's just barely damp. I gently wipe my Tamagotchi (particularly around the buttons) and then dry it with my shirt. That usually works for me. ;)

-DDDTrooper

can u tell me how old a tamagotchi has to be to use the rare cellphone?
umm... I think thats spam,because its very off-topic,and you didn't mention the topic at all. and tamagotchiversion3 good for you I do the same to clean mine.

ATTENTION: Be sure to use a fine toothpick to get inside the buttons, but have your tamagotchi on pause as you clean the buttons. Also remember use a safety pin to get in the cracks on the side. You must be sure that you don't scratch your tamagotchi though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back