Clouds~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i saw a cloud that look like my sexy face and another one dat looked like my hottttt boyfriends
I really, really, really, really, really don't like you >_>

You seem too self-absorbed and vein.

If I saw a cloud that looked like your face, I bet my eyes would bleed.

You really know how to get on peoples nerves x____X

Get off your high horse and come down to the real world (Like, the one that doesn't revolve around you) and stop acting like you're better than everyone else.

++++++++++++

I LOVE CLOUDS @____@

I find things in them all the time~<3

There's one outside my window that looks like a pickup truck. o_o

I really, really, really, really, really don't like you >_>

You seem too self-absorbed and vein.

If I saw a cloud that looked like your face, I bet my eyes would bleed.

You really know how to get on peoples nerves x____X

Get off your high horse and come down to the real world (Like, the one that doesn't revolve around you) and stop acting like you're better than everyone else.

++++++++++++

I LOVE CLOUDS @____@

I find things in them all the time~<3

There's one outside my window that looks like a pickup truck. o_o
Amen! Everyone was born equal!

i saw a cloud that look like my sexy face and another one dat looked like my hottttt boyfriends
Ok, you reeeallllly annoy me passed reeeallllly annoyed me a while ago :mametchi: . I'll say this, and I will say it again. I don't like you very much. GO BECCA!!! SPEAK THE TRUTH!!!

-----

Ok, back on topic...

I love clouds ^^ They remind me of peace for some reason. If it were possible, I'd love to sleep on one :mametchi: . There are no clouds outside right now. D: Im also a fan of rain. Rain=Happiness.

You talking about yourself twenty four-seven is getting pretty...no very...no...unbelievably annoying. Okay. It passed annoying.

You need to stop. Like...now. Ugh...that's an understatement. Know what I mean by that?

Anyways...

Clouds. :p

I like when you're in a plane and you see them right next to you. And sometimes you go through one.

It's amazing. Like...magical.

I want a cloud pillow. They would make perfect pillows...if they were more than just water...

Lol this it kinda funny how everyone is like angry, then talks about clouds =3

Anyway. .

When I woke up this morning I saw this really fluffy cloud, but it was like super long.

I wanted to go like steal it =3

1. Funny thing, the people that brag the most about their looks, are actually some of the ugliest creatures on earth

2. So your head is basically big, lumpy, demented, full of WATER and changes shape every daydon't forget literally an airhead?

ANYWAY

OMG i saw some clouds that looked EXACTLY like the at&t raising the bar thing! IT WAS SO COOL! I got a picture of it ^.^

Lol

I've always wanted to put my hand in a cloud when I'm in an airplane. It looks so cool.

Clouds.... are so wonderful. I SAW ONE THAT LOOKED LIKE SANTA CLAUS EITHER DOING THE SOULJA BOY OR BOXING

LOL that one made me start cracking up. I was in an airplane above the clouds and I looked down and saw his face and his arms doing that. Lol it was funny.

Oh um.... me has seen many heart shaped clouds before....

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Funny thing, the people that brag the most about their looks, are actually some of the ugliest creatures on earth2. So your head is basically big, lumpy, demented, full of WATER and changes shape every daydon't forget literally an airhead?

ANYWAY

OMG i saw some clouds that looked EXACTLY like the at&t raising the bar thing! IT WAS SO COOL! I got a picture of it ^.^

Lol

I've always wanted to put my hand in a cloud when I'm in an airplane. It looks so cool.

Clouds.... are so wonderful. I SAW ONE THAT LOOKED LIKE SANTA CLAUS EITHER DOING THE SOULJA BOY OR BOXING

LOL that one made me start cracking up. I was in an airplane above the clouds and I looked down and saw his face and his arms doing that. Lol it was funny.

Oh um.... me has seen many heart shaped clouds before....
haha i know that girl talks way to much about her looks

i saw a cloud that looked like a dog

ok...you brag alot. You are totally living up to your username..I bet your not all as hot as you say you are.

Once i saw a cloud that looked like a nest of baby birds.

I've never been on a plane ; _ ;

My mom or dad can't afford it..

But I like looking at clouds!

It's clear blue sky right now where I am D: -sigh- Maybe I'll spot a cloud later...

I saw a huge line of black clouds yesterday. They looked like a dark blanket over the horizon. Then they came and downpoured on me as I left college and drove home. When I got home chairs and stuff were blown all across my yard. Eh :/ At least my hair liked it. Humidity makes it even bigger and wavier than usual, the way I like it. ^_^ hehe

Clouds are fluffy,

Next to the sun,

Couds are pretty,

Like Vivienne.

That was a poem about how much I love you.

And Ryancloud.

But mostly it was for you.

Mostly.

<3

Lol, I honestly don't know why you're all quoting Vanity and saying how she's annoying. Seriously, ignore her and move on. YOU'RE the one's that are becoming extremely annoying ^_^ Send her a PM and talk to her about it, but don't be like

I DUN LYK U GET OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!1

Anyway, this is a random topic lol :p Hmm..sleeping on a cloud? You'd just fall through! Haha, clouds don't seem that interesting to me

I love clouds... I like watching them up in the sky as I lay in the grass. It's one of my favorite outside activities.

-Shika Nara

I like laying in the grass and staring at clouds. :3
So do I :) .It is so relaxing,I realy like looking at the different shapes too.If you look realy closely at clouds it looks like they are moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back