Club Penguin discussion

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking of joining CP. I have a coupla questions:1. Whose email did you enter at the start - your parents or your own? And yes, I AM 13 years old.

2. Are you allowed to have more than one penguin?

All help is appreciated! :blink:

When I get my account I'll be Andaluza321. If it gets taken I have alternatives for the numbers. (My birthday is 3/21 :) )
I entered my own email address even though you're not meant to XD.

Yes, you're allowed to have more than 1 penguin.

BTW, my name is illiey123 on it and Im a non-member. Anyone played the new game, Card-Jitsu?? Im on Orange Belt at the moment.

Card Jitsu is hard. I'm on yellow belt.

I got beaten when my number was higher then the other but they were both fire. B)

Usually the Dojo is full.

I am a member and tour guide and secret agent.

I go to the HQ just to enter the Dojo by clicking on the screen of the Dojo multiple times. xD

The game is fine for me :/.

I'm a ninja :(

P.S. The club penguin elite penguin force for the Ds is coming out on November 25, 2008!

MUST GET IT X.X

Last edited by a moderator:
(The edit button is gone. o_o)

The party will start tomorrow at 3:00 pm Pacific Time. It will begin at Dmoquinn on map.

(Oh, I realized I'm not on StIcKy+SwEeT. ;) )

Last edited by a moderator:
Hehe I get banned from there so much but I can't help it. I'm naturally mean. :eek:

Right now I'm a member again and my username be Emobaby5555. I have like 12 penguin accounts or more made.

I am Miles7 on Club Penguin. Please tell me your penguin name and which server u go on.
I go to the non-talking ones, because i accidentally made my penguin a non-typing type. I am still popular though...

1,2,3!

[SIZE=21pt]GREEN GIRL78!!!!!![/SIZE]

:huh: , that's me!

The servers are so filled up now because of that new game. I can't even get ON anymore. >_>
Me niether.

I've pretty much given up on being a ninja at Green Belt. :D

my username is Banditrobber, and i normally go on whichever server is the least popular, other than that i go on Blizzard.

TEE HEE XD

0_o I must get the new club penguin christmas toys. They're codes are

speacial so you can get a RED here ill bold itREDhoodie!!!! ill bold hoodie too

RED HOODIE

Ok im spazzing cuz everyone in the servers frozen has em' X.X'

Maybe i'll get 1 *crosses fingers and toes*

Thanks for reading this post :)

P.S. I saw you dmoquinn at ur party :kuribotchi: I was hiding by the puffle shop :0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back