Club Penguin discussion

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm now member and I'm a really old penguin, so I got all the old stuff like from the beta test party, so everyone wants to be my girlfriend. I think it's bad they brought the love emote back...
WOW! You joined CP from the very beginning?? Lucky xD I joined in Summer 2007,during the Cove/Forest construction :angry:

I'm now member and I'm a really old penguin, so I got all the old stuff like from the beta test party, so everyone wants to be my girlfriend. I think it's bad they brought the love emote back...
the love thing is gross and i made a club on yeti called girls rule

I've got three penguins.

Non-Member: Skit28, skuang

Member: skuang28

Oldest: Skuang + skuang28 (405 days)

Youngest: Skit28 (239 days)

I'm normally on Skuang28 and I'm on the Deep Freeze (British) or on Sherbet.

~skuang~

club penguin is scary o_O 

like.. they dont even look like Real Pneguins.
... scary... ? B)

uh... which Club Penguin site are you visiting???

lol - they're not scary at all - they are just cute little penguin animations.... it would probably be a lot scarier playing CP if they did look like real penguins B)

[SIZE=8pt]Mine is Blackand9 I go on Blizzard, ice berg, and submit. I've got my own band on CP!!!!! :eek: Yay!!!! :hitodetchi: Has anyone meet RockHopper yet? If you have don't meet him again. Because all he gives out is free backrounds now. I hate it.[/SIZE] :(

Meet me on CP on weekends! Or through-out the week untill Aug. 21. :kusatchi:

I've been on Club Penguin for a long time.

My old account (raaraabear) got banned for no reason. o_O I mean I wasn't even on for who knows how long and then I go log on to do stuff with my best friend and it says "You have been banned forever". -blink blink-

My new account is Fujisyuu25. It really stinks that my account was banned though. I've been with clubpenguin since its old days like......when it wasn't even beta. xP

My penguin's name is Skye Bubbles. I have 7 puffles!

Since I live in Canada, I usually go on North Pole. It is in the Canadian list. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back