Club Penguin discussion

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol yes american server is very popular. i=I think its very popluated because it american time etc. I go on mammoth for no reason except people are nice there. But alot of penguins want to trade and i hate that. I take a strong stand against tradeing, gettin coins forr another acount or hacking.

oh well i was trying to look for like a coin hack and theres this thing but it might mess up your computer and you can get banned, so i didnt get it. its called: WPEpro or something like that. anyways if i were you i wouldnt get it. anyways a i find that on blizzard (since i almost always go there) a lot of people are sad or troubled.

PS: i'm a secret agent and its SOOOO COOL!!!! i'm gonna go on club penguin like right now. anyways you get a spy phone and you do missions and you go to the HQ. ITS AWESOME!!!!

PSS: are you a secret agent?

PSSS: if you are not a secret agent then PM me or tell me that your not or whatever and i will tell you how you become one!

Well I am acttually an agent lol I have done all the missions also. WPE pro is illegal actually lol all hacks are illegal. I never use them. I also wouldnt use it if i could get beta hat.

i didnt know!!! BUT ITS OK I DONT USE HACKING STUFF! but i seriuosly didnt know!!! LOL! :mimitchi: um whats a beta hat?

PS: OMG i know this will sound creepy but......i remeber you saying that. see i had deja voo (sp?). its cause sometimes i dream something and its actually something that is gonna happen.......strange i know but sooo COOL....i think its whats it called uh uh p---something. oh well.

anyways back to the topic.....

A beta hat was i thhink the first free item available lol i forget. Well it's actrually VERY famous and only limited oenguins have it. Unfortunatly I did not join in time to get it but i do not hack or anything lol. Please invite your friends to come to this topic and tell them to sign in it :mimitchi: .

im in right now but i dunno if my PM buddies have a CP.......

if you need me im TrueBlue101 in blizzard, USA. Coffe shop k!

where are you miles7?

I'll come :) Um by the way why is that your sig??

Last edited by a moderator:
oh yeah i just saw you LUV your outfit how did you get a red guitar? (sayd to self "probably cause she got it from an old catalog")

and thats my sig because i AM a crazy person, and i like myself, and uh yeah and im weird and PROUD!!!!

I got the red cuitar in an old catoloug lol. That's my favourite outfit two.

Cool. What's your namne on Club Penguin and Your favourite item??

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. fine...... willl people still chat??? because i do not want this moved and no one talk.

hi everyone! i love club penguin and my name is Zappan_Pingu i go on any server thats nearly full! <_< :D

So... Club Penguin is like a furry habbo?

Sorry, but... DO NOT WANT

;) Ok thats fine people like it people don't. i for one love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back