Club Penguin discussion

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey im horseygirl95im in australia so we dont hav those servers :( :angry:

anyways

cya

bye! B)
Hey,

You dont have to use your countries, you can use any. So if you want to meet up with over people you can go on there servers :D

I love Club Penguin! My username is Origami1995

I usually go on Toboggan or Marshmallow because when my friends are on they go on those ones. But usually I just go on any random server. But I hope I c u guys on! :)

Hey!

I love the new clothes that have come out on club peguin! It has firefighting stuff!

CLUB PENGUIN IS SO COOL!!!!

My username on club penguin is Sarelipom (Don't ask :ichigotchi: ) and I go on the Candadian servers, usually polar bear, but sometimes on nearly full servers, and rarely I will go on other servers that my friends are on. I'm not a member, so I really don't have a lot of items, just the free ones they sometimes give. I guess I like the ice cream apron the best because you can scoop ice cream!

On club penguin i have 3 penguins: Jimbobson,Mew 07 and MATTY FIRTH i am mostly on the english server mittens so dont forget to look out 4 me next time yer on. Heres some updates at the moment

Free mining hats in mine

New raindrop pin on the plant in dance lounge

New clothing cataloge

So dont forget to keep a look out for me, i am mosly MATTY FIRTH. See ya! ^_^

I just quit MATTY FIRTH [dont ask why?] so now i am Jimbobson just letting u no so see ya :furawatchi:

I love CP!(Club Penguin)

My penguin is Jcaruana,i'm a member,and I have all the six puffles.The server that I go into is 'sherbet'.

i think club penquin is kinda babyish. i mean, they're penquins. i like whyville better, i mean, on whyville ur a real person and ur not forced to pay anything to recieve full acess to the sites features. its games also help u learn rather then JUST for enjoyment. The chat is also more free.
um whyvill is such a snore fest and it makes u learn!eww if i wanted to learn id go to class an the week end or ask my mom to teach me stuff whyvill is dumb!and also ur just a head!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am Miles7 on Club Penguin. Please tell me your penguin name and which server u go on.
yeah i wish i could go on it now i totally hate it my penguin name is maidtchi but some s*** banned me forever and i didnt do anything there are syupid people that are like 50 they act like pre-teens so club penguin is a dangerous place login as my penguin type in a random password and it banned me forever so DONT DO CLUB PENGUIN i got banned today the only i can get on if mom calls the team and walla penguin not banned so i hate club penguin tamatalk is better im mad at the stupid person who banned me it was that evil girl astrosrock we were friends not anymore because she thinks im gross im not ok so read this before you make a post

On Club Penguin i'm so tired of people drilling, I see at least 1 person drilling in everyroom on it! It is getting on my nerves now! LOL

im jassyj i go on anything

Im goopydoop im usually on tundra

EDIT:6TH PAGE WOHOO!!

well, I'm Sargantruim3 and only have in ny inventory

dark green

black

miner's helmet

WANT

cane

glasses

dark green

black

miner's helmet

scuba tanks

I try to buy cane glasses and scuba but I can't

it says you need to be a member.

[SIZE=21pt]what is going on!!!!![/SIZE]

I haven't been on club penguin for awhile so I don't remember my username. I'm sure I wrote it down somewhere...

I love CP!(Club Penguin)
My penguin is Jcaruana,i'm a member,and I have all the six puffles.The server that I go into is 'sherbet'.
I have created another account!!It's happyjoyjoy2,and I'm not a member yet.....I'm using the other account(Jcaruana)most.

well, I'm Sargantruim3 and only have in ny inventorydark green

black

miner's helmet

WANT

cane

glasses

dark green

black

miner's helmet

scuba tanks

I try to buy cane glasses and scuba but I can't

it says you need to be a member.

[SIZE=21pt]what is going on!!!!![/SIZE]
That's because you're not a member.To become a member you have to pay monthly/6 months/12 months.Clickherefor more information.Don't worry,this is perfectly normal.Non-members cannot buy clothes,except free items/party items (check out the water party!The free items are in the plaza and in the coffee shop!PS water party ends 23/7/2007).I'll give you a hint here,go to the book room(the upper level of the coffee shop),and click on the red book on the bottom right-hand corner.Then click on the first book,go to the last page and click on that colourful bracelet,and then you get one!!

Hope I helped,

Jessica.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back