Club Penguin discussion

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well, I'm Sargantruim3 and only have in ny inventorydark green

black

miner's helmet

WANT

cane

glasses

dark green

black

miner's helmet

scuba tanks

I try to buy cane glasses and scuba but I can't

it says you need to be a member.

[SIZE=21pt]what is going on!!!!![/SIZE]
Yes, If you want to get items out of the clothing catolog then you must be a paying member, Non-members can only buy the backgrounds and colors out of the catolog.

im shiboo23416

server: any with ether the most peple or if my buddies r on.

my favourite item is the sombrero.

i think rockhopper is coming soon. i saw him in da telescope.

:nyatchi: :lol: :lol: :lol:

im shiboo23416server: any with ether the most peple or if my buddies r on.

my favourite item is the sombrero.

i think rockhopper is coming soon. i saw him in da telescope.

:( :D :D :D
Yes, Rockhopper is coming soon, Its so exiting!

I wonder what items for members he will be bring...

Edit:sorry post in wrong topic

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah Now Sargantruim3 has

All colors

miner hat

umbrella hat

waterwings

bracelet

secret pin (cart)

BACKGROUNDS

camp

puzzle

librio(books)

PUFFLE

blue puffle

thanks for telling me where the bracelet is

I am a member, but I dont go on it anymore. . . my friend and I now go on Zwinky, which is a more 13 and over site. We both love it and are almost obsessed with it. My sibling and I were on it for about 6 months though and then got bored. B)

i got a new account there AND i emailed the staff for my penguin maidtchi back anyways theres this cool thing called pixel penguins im playing it right now oh yea and by the way my new penguin is memetchilol

Haven't you noticed that Club Penguin's servers are getting very clogged up?

They have not added a new one to the UK for ages, and they should at least allow about 100 penguin per room, becuase now rockhopper is here, the ship is getting very full and the rooms around it.

[SIZE=21pt]-CLUB PENGUIN PLEASE UPDATE YOUR SERVERS.-[/SIZE]

-By~trek

I am a member, but I dont go on it anymore. . . my friend and I now go on Zwinky, which is a more 13 and over site. We both love it and are almost obsessed with it. My sibling and I were on it for about 6 months though and then got bored. :angry:
If you dont go on it anymore, then you should cancel your membership

im gracedgirl, im usualy in blizzard, iceburg, thermal, or icicle, other then that siince my frinds are not memeers like me, i gom in which ever on their in..................................... if u see me say hey! i knwo u from tama talk, then add me, i only have 12 buddies! (pretty soon to be narrowed down to 10 or 11) :p

im gold furby om in icecream the most and i got banned for trowing snowballs at the targetv in snowforts

Now i have 1 called Golden Jimbob [im always making new ones] and don't forget to visit my site [it has only had a few visitors :) ]

PLZ visit www.freewebs.co.uk/coolclubpenguininfo for nice info!!!!!!!

Name:May2535

I usually go in summit.

I dont play it alot, my friend does it 4 me because my brother says its a virus so I can only play it in the library............. :wacko: <_< :unsure: :wacko: :ph34r: :lol: :) :mellow: :wacko: :wacko: :ph34r: :ph34r: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back