Club Penguin discussion

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I joined sometime in january- But I don't go on it anymore.

I forgot my username and password, actually haven;t been on there in forever. :D

i love club p pm me if u have questions or want a pin ect

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry for double posting but i have something MAJOR (how cud i forget this????) I sent in an idea about yellow puffles and that they like paint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

my username is sweets510987. like to be buddies? usually go in tuxedo to meet with my real-life freinds.

hello to all CP fans. My penguin is Katwoo ( the best penguin ever! :D ) im a member and my favourite item is....hmmm....black hoodie because its soo flexible and you can wear it with anything!!! I usuall go on The USA thingymobobb :p the top server im there right now so um yeah im katwoo

Hey ppls! I have 3 accounts on cp. My main one is 12chelsea45, i have another one that's Tameragurl (because I think it sounds cool ;) ) and I forgot my user for my 3rd penguin. It's Miley something. I always go on my main one, 12chelsea45, I rarely go on my others. If you see me you can be my friend! I only go on the servers with my friends in it. I usually always go to the US because my friends are always in that one! :marumimitchi: I'm not a member. I wish I am. Oh well, I'm gettin a little tired of cp anyways. I usually only go on if their's a new pin or a party or something.

Club Penguin is soo fun!I usually go on Sherbet or Brumby :D

I have 4 penguins

Jcaruana (Member account!)

happyjoyjoy2

pinkmametchi

Ktanti

My favourite Items are-

Purple suede jacket,pink earmuffs,pink rollerskates,brown sunglasses,pink backpack.

i like cp nut i dont likw how every one is like wanna be my boyfriend/girlfriend now itz gross

and im racconsy

Yeah, I have a CP account, too. My name on it is Mraezee. Don't ask how I came up with the name, it just came to me. It is, in fact, a MEMBER! Hoorah!!! :D I usually hang out in Husky.

I'm now member and I'm a really old penguin, so I got all the old stuff like from the beta test party, so everyone wants to be my girlfriend. I think it's bad they brought the love emote back...

My Penguins name is Purple Snuz and I go on the Canadian sever Aurora ; )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back