Codes and cheats

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow u r the best....master of codes and cheats ur the best eva thanx they really helped!!

thanx again!!!!!!!! :p :p :p :angry: :angry: :blink:

actually ive seen version 4, 7, 8, and theyre from hong kong. i was going to gte a version 8, hannahpinkchic.

that was SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much help

really big thanx :p ;) :lol: :p :wacko: :( :D :( :D :ph34r: :D :lol:

I can't see DEBUG anywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK. I know the pen works, because I have one! My tama will wake up in two minutes and I will try the others. It is a V3, so I will do them all exept debuging. Apparently it causes glitches on V3. Yay! He's awake. They all work and I got a rare costume! I've already done the cloning one. Thanks for all the codes!

OK. I know the pen works, because I have one! My tama will wake up in two minutes and I will try the others. It is a V3, so I will do them all exept debuging. Apparently it causes glitches on V3. Yay! He's awake. They all work and I got a rare costume! I've already done the cloning one. Thanks for all the codes!

:marumimitchi: Hi I'm new to Tama Talk!! and i have some v3 cheats and hints for you!! ( Please note some of these may not work ) 

The following two cheats are password cheats and work on all v3s

Cloning Cheat:

Pen:

1. CBAC CABC = cuckoo clock

2. AABB CACB = RC Car2

3. CACA BABC = stuffed animal

4. ACBB BACC = hairgel

5. BCBC CABA = love potion (honey)

6. ABBA ACBA = cake

7. BCAB ACBC = steak

Choose your own character!:

1)remove screws from your tamagotchi.

2)inside of that you will see another 4 screws on each corner. remove those ones too.

3)Take your tamagotchi apart and remove the battery at the left corner.

4)Where the battery was you will see DEBUG. Underneath that, you will see a semicircle. With a pointy object such as a pencil, depress the semicircle 8 times.

5)Put your tamagotchi back together.

6)Reset it and now you will get to chose your characters!

There you are!! And no problem!! :pochitchi:
For accurate debugging information please Click here! But I dont reccomend doing so as you can ruin your Taagotchi FOREVER!

~TamA MasTER~

they all work!! the debuging cheat ill do later, but they work. i cant use the pen cause me tamagotchi just arrived and is about 0 years old, and i got a rare item cause i enetered all 7 cheats and i got a rare costume. thanx for those.

Whats the clone do? I got it and it doesnt do anything when I click it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back