Codes and cheats

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not try them because i dont know where to put them all i know is that they dont go in password. Every time i enter in the clone password it keeps showing ERROR!!! CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^

Some peaple are right out of everything ONLY THE PEN WORKS!!!!!!!!

my friend debugged his tama and he turned it into a guy with three heads

PS to undebug your tama erase the line u made when u debugged it

K i have a question. And all of you guys are my best friends, so i would like it if you guys gave me some feed back. I have a mullet-------->

and i have had it since i was 5 years old and it is a tradition in my family for every one to have a mullet, but if i get it cut it will break my daddys heart. what should i do? Because the hair by my neck is always sweaty so i get major acne on the back of my neck, but i know every one think i look pretty smooth in a mullet. I was also thinking of dying my mullet green. YOu guys are my best friends, what should i do? Break up my relation ship with my daddy and cut it or what? And my dog (Barky Woofy Junior) has a mullet and i am afraid he wont like me if i get it cut

thanx they were pretty use ful :( i didnt try da debuging 1 though cus i read all de others thanx

frm meeee

How do you use the cheats that are the letters? like for the clock? I feel so lost

Those codes do not work!! :angry:
They sooooooo do. all u have to do is go to the 'shop' and press the 'A' button about 5 times then the shopkeeper looks surprised then you type in the letter's that he/she gave us and they are all free!

:furawatchi: :angry: hey slipperjockey!

thanx soooooooooooooooooooooooo much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the cloning cheat ( 32479 91490 ) is really kool B) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

here's some more cheats 4 tamagotchi V3 !

1. SUITCASE: 29545 41894

2. RARE SHOES: 40291 53939

3. RARE C.D: 82243 64328

4. MICROPHONE: 25667 45675

5. BANDI RIBBON 64675 60801

NOTE: the following codes you will not get 4 free.

6. MAKE-UP: 54371 79291

7. SHOES: 58185 31331

8. CAP: 90441 18091

9. SHIRT: 87651 78459

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :D :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :mellow:

HEY tama_xtreme_v2 !!!!!!!!!

the lrtter code work only 4 version 3 tamagotchi's 'cause tama 3 has a place where you can enter pas.s.wo.rds.

does that anwer yr question ?????????

HEY tama_xtreme_v2 !!!!!!!!!

the lrtter code work only 4 version 3 tamagotchi's 'cause tama 3 has a place where you can enter pas.s.wo.rds.

does that anwer yr question ?????????

:angry: :angry: :furawatchi: :mellow:

:angry: :angry: DOES ANY1 NO ANY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD WEBSITES 4 TAMAGOTCHI V3 ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :D :angry: :mellow: :angry: :angry: B) :angry: :angry:

FROM TAM XOXOXOXOXOXOX :furawatchi:

:p Hi I'm new to Tama Talk!! and i have some v3 cheats and hints for you!! ( Please note some of these may not work ) 

The following two cheats are password cheats and work on all v3s

Cloning Cheat:

Pen:

1. CBAC CABC = cuckoo clock

2. AABB CACB = RC Car2

3. CACA BABC = stuffed animal

4. ACBB BACC = hairgel

5. BCBC CABA = love potion (honey)

6. ABBA ACBA = cake

7. BCAB ACBC = steak

Choose your own character!:

1)remove screws from your tamagotchi.

2)inside of that you will see another 4 screws on each corner. remove those ones too.

3)Take your tamagotchi apart and remove the battery at the left corner.

4)Where the battery was you will see DEBUG. Underneath that, you will see a semicircle. With a pointy object such as a pencil, depress the semicircle 8 times.

5)Put your tamagotchi back together.

6)Reset it and now you will get to chose your characters!

There you are!! And no problem!! ;)
It dosn't let me pick my charaters! :D :D :D :D :D :p :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back