Come here if you like Hannah Montana!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See? Think about what you would feel like. ;)
But then paper cut said to me, "what are you? and 8yr old?" Someone said something really mean to me about hannah montana too. They said i was a baby if i still like hannah montana and that I should go cry to my mommy (this was an email on tamatalk so you guys wouldn't have seen it). Isn't that meaner?

But then paper cut said to me, "what are you? and 8yr old?" Someone said something really mean to me about hannah montana too. They said i was a baby if i still like hannah montana and that I should go cry to my mommy (this was an email on tamatalk so you guys wouldn't have seen it). Isn't that meaner?
Its because your acting like one.

Ok! That is enough! Stop! You are starting a flame war!

I just have to say one thing.

[SIZE=14pt]PEOPLE HAVE OPINIONS![/SIZE]

And blueflame what you said wasn't really nice. Just because someone had a opinion about another celeb doesn't when that you people figth with him or her! Please stop. You guys are making a big deal just because someone vioced their opinion.

Why are being figthing witb paper*cut just because paper*cut voiced his opinion?

Last edited by a moderator:
You know what? Maybe if people can't just be nice and accept that people have different oppinions then maybe this topic, and every other topic that asks peoples oppinions, should be closed! Flame wars are bad, everyone knows that, but yet people still start them. Point is don't insult people and chances are they won't insult you, and if you have a problem with people voicing their oppinions, then why do you voice yours?

Oh yeah, let me remember. These songs are the ones I hate,
F.O.B.

Marilyn Manson

Pixies

Placebo

Green Day

Blink 182

White Stripes

MCR

SR71

Blond Redhead

Brighteyes

Death Cad For Cutie

Cold War Kids

Weezer

The unicorns

paper*cut

Whoops sorry. Did I include you Paper*Cut? Whoops I think I was ment to put you in "The people I hate". Sorry. :pPP
Gosh , That wasn't a ncie thing to say. Just cause someone has an opinion doesn't mean that you can pick on them or say that you hate them.

My list of favourites:

Best Of Both Worlds

Who Said

Just Like You

Pumpin' Up The Party

If We Were A Movie

I Got Nerve

The Other Side Of Me

This Is The Life

I Learned From You

We Got The Party

Nobody's Perfect

Make Some Noise

Rock Star

Old Blue Jeans

Life's What You Make It

One in A Million

Bigger Than Us

You and Me Together

True Friend

See You Again

East Northumberland High

Let's Dance

G.N.O. (Girls Night Out)

Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree

I love Miley Cyrus. She's amazing!

WE ALL HAVE OUR OPINIONS, SO LET'S NOT GET ALL WORKED UP ABOUT IT. PLEASE TRY TO BE REASONABLE, AND NOT FIGHT ABOUT IT.

I'm not actually yelling, but I just want to get my point across.

Mileyroxursox2342, you should try to stand up for yourself. And let's all just forget this. :(

My list of favourites:  Best Of Both Worlds

Who Said

Just Like You

Pumpin' Up The Party

If We Were A Movie

I Got Nerve

The Other Side Of Me

This Is The Life

I Learned From You

We Got The Party

Nobody's Perfect

Make Some Noise

Rock Star

Old Blue Jeans

Life's What You Make It

One in A Million

Bigger Than Us

You and Me Together

True Friend

See You Again

East Northumberland High

Let's Dance

G.N.O. (Girls Night Out)

Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree

I love Miley Cyrus. She's amazing!

WE ALL HAVE OUR OPINIONS, SO LET'S NOT GET ALL WORKED UP ABOUT IT. PLEASE TRY TO BE REASONABLE, AND NOT FIGHT ABOUT IT.

I'm not actually yelling, but I just want to get my point across.

Mileyroxursox2342, you should try to stand up for yourself. And let's all just forget this. :D
ohmigosh what do u mean by stand up for myself?!?!?!?! :D Did u actually read those posts? The stuff I've been saying on those posts are posts of me standing up for myself!!!!! Do u actually want to see me really stand up for myself? Oh, I'm sure you dont. :) ;) ^_^ I'm really mad at what u said.

I Like all the songs on the list,

My favorite is likley G.N.O(girls Night out)

Start All over is pretty good too. n_n

And Please, This Topic is turning into a GiantFlame War.

Not Everyone Likes Hannah Montana

I'm a Huge hannah fan, But Its not like i'm gonna be all "You hate Hannah Montana!?? YOU SUCK!" No, I'll just Deal With it.

Everyone has Likes and Dislikes.

People Do have Opinions, But in some cases, Its best to keep your opinion to yourself, if its just going to start an argument.

I prefer the Miley Songs rather than the Hannah songs. I like the song See You Again

You're comptelely right. It's just plain creepy (and stupid) that she wears a wig when she preforms the Hannah songs. *shudders*

Oh yeah, let me remember. These songs are the ones I hate,
F.O.B.

Marilyn Manson

Pixies

Placebo

Green Day

Blink 182

White Stripes

MCR

SR71

Blond Redhead

Brighteyes

Death Cad For Cutie

Cold War Kids

Weezer

The unicorns

paper*cut

Whoops sorry. Did I include you Paper*Cut? Whoops I think I was ment to put you in "The people I hate". Sorry. :pPP
that's kinda rude actually, but funny!

Blah. I hate hannaha Montana, plus all of her songs sound the same. She's just a "Rock" Star wannabe if you ask me.

Blah. I hate hannaha Montana, plus all of her songs sound the same. She's just a "Rock" Star wannabe if you ask me.
Yeah, what sucks is my city was added to her tour. She is going to be in the Arena on January 30th....I swear the Interstate is going to be FLOODED that night.

Latest posts

Back