Come here if you like Hannah Montana!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, what sucks is my city was added to her tour. She is going to be in the Arena on January 30th....I swear the Interstate is going to be FLOODED that night.
OMG ur city has been added to her tour? OMG!!!!!!! I wish I lived in ur city. I had always dreamed of going to a hannah montana concert. Why do some ppl on TT hate hannah montana? Everyone I know in real life loves hannah montana. GO HANNAH MONTANA!!!!!!!!

I don't like the miley-ish songs.But there's alot of awsome songs with the more hannah-ish theme.My favorite song...I would say Rock Star :]

I don't like the miley-ish songs.But there's alot of awsome songs with the more hannah-ish theme.My favorite song...I would say Rock Star :]
Are you a boy or a girl? I know I dont really like the Miley-ish songs either. I like the more hannah-ish songs. Like I didnt really like the song "Girls Night Out" (by Miley Cyrus not in a hannah wig). That was a miley-ish song.

^ omg we totally agree on EVERYTHING! i like hannah songs a little better. and i didn't like GNO much.

Latest posts

Back