Come On To the Tamagotchi Pet Site!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
uuhhh... i signed up to see what it was. What are you supposed to do? i got a pet, now do i just sit there and do nothing??

B) :ph34r: No just do what you want like play games, catcher some Tamagotchi, battle monters, shop, chat, and everything you can find to do. :ph34r: :ph34r:

You did a really good job on different styles of Tamagotchis,Mametchi has 12 great styles!You did a really really good job on all the styles,I really liked the Hanatchi styles,Mametchi styles,Mimitchi styles,Nazotchi styles,Masktchi styles,Gozarutchi styles,and Memetchi styles.But I'd have to say my favorites are the Mametchi styles and Hanatchi styles.They're so cute!You did a really good job!!!!!!!

Lyssa is level 16!YAY!!!(Sorry,that has nothing to do with what I'm going to post)

Tamagotchi is the best!

Can we post suggestions?

I have a suggestion.Why don't you put a fairy paint brush and a cloudy paint brush on your site?

Right now I'm still on making item and I have to pute all the tamagotchi colors on them and more monster in battle then make 3 more tamagotchi and put 3 new Paint Brush that is fire paint brush, Strewberry paint brush, and Light Star paint brush and finish puting those on the tamagotchi and then I will put them on. :rolleyes:

COOL!How much are they going to cost?Will hanatchi be able to use them?

OMG!Andryian gave me an ANGEL POWER DROP!THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU!WOW!Now both of my pets are painted!

Its down because the daily points are high and am on top so it will be back soon :) I hope you guys are not upset about this sorry. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back