Come On To the Tamagotchi Pet Site!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH NO!!!IT'S OFFLINE AGAIN,AND MY FRIEND(udcrj)WAS HOGGING MY COMPUTER AND JUST WHEN I GOT ON IT WAS GONE!!NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.Lyssa's not dead anymore,now it says she's fat.How do you get it to be just plain,not hungry?

Don't worry it will be back just another high daily points again its how many people who goes on may site and I just put the hungers on each hours when you and your tamagotchi gets hunger and also happyness. :rolleyes:

I know that it will be back but I didn't even get to look at Lyssa,Monica,and Becky.(Becky is my new Gozarutchi,she's pink.)

YAY!!!It's back online!But it's only 11:08,how did that happen?

andryian,I thought it would be eaisier to accsess Tamagotchi if it had it's own domain name,so I registered it with dot tk.Go to www.operationtamagotchi.tk beacause that's what I registered it to be,I hope this is okay with you.

P.S.My friend wanted to be able to look at his pets easier so I thought it was a good idea to register with dot tk.

andryian,I was wondering why you gave me the strawberry paintbrush.All my pets are painted already,but I'll search for a pet to use it on.Anyway,thanks for being so nice and generous. :lol:

will because you gave me something if people sent me somthing they will get something back from me so I gave it to you if you will like your pet strawberry and also i gave you 100000gp and also I have to figer out how I can do that to my site so i will find out. :D :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes:

Ok,thanks!

Also,I just want to say that I'm a TamaMax,YAY!!!That means more advirtising for Tamagotchi,which is good.

You probably did it wrong...try again.Or maybe you did register but it didn't take you off of that page.

P.S.I like your avatar.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG!!!!

I just bought a Angel Power Sword and it was expensive!It was 120000GP!I had enough money to buy it so I did buy it for Lyssa.

I went to the battle center so Lyssa could try it out.We challenged Undead Mametchi which has 230 health and it went down on the FIRST hit!Lyssa did 1040 damage to it!!!!!OMG!!!

But now I want Lyssa to be an angel mametchi,since she has the angel power sword but the problem is that Monica is the one with the Angel Power Drop,and Monica's only level 2!*sighs*Why did I have to paint Monica with the power drop?

THANK YOU!!!

P.S.I'm painting Monica rainbow,strawberry,or lightstarry.Which one will look best?(I know hanatchi doesn't have the option to be starry or strawberry but maybe you could make hanatchi able to?Just a suggestion.)

Lyssa's an angel,literally!I changed my avatar to match her,I think she looks so cute!

Never mind about the paintbrush thing,I painted Monica rainbow,and I'm waiting to paint Becky(gozarutchi)strawberry.

P.S.6th page!

YAY!!!I've almost got Lyssa the Angel Power Sheild,that will complete the Angel Power set that I decided to get Lyssa for the battle center!YAY!!

Not again...it's offline,and I can't stay up late and wait for it beacause I have school.

Hey,andyian why don't you upgrade Tamagotchi it would really benefit beacause if it gets upgraded then the max daily hit number will be higher so more peopl can view Tamagotchi.

Maybe Starry will be best for hanatchi and you welcome and yes she is cute. :angry: :angry: :D :angry: :D
thanks for telling me what you thought,I'll wait for it to get online again.*starts waiting*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back