Come On To the Tamagotchi Pet Site!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know why the e-mail wouldn't work,I entered my e-mail address wrong. :D

andryian,how do I change how the pets look and add a paintbrush to go with it?I have a cloudy pattern I'm working on.

How do I help?I can't acsess anything to edit,maybe only admins can do that. :angry:

Well,this is depressing.:(Here I thought that I was going to get to help with item,battle oppents etc. :D But now I know that I can't. ;)

This is really disapointing. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I promise to help as much as I can!

I'm very honored to be an Admin.Thank you so much!I could fill up all of TamaTalk with thanks yous,so in short...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

andryian,why is there only 1 admin now?

Oh and andryian if you're wondering why my brother was an Admin too this is why:

Yesterday,I was an Admin and my brother got jealous.He helped for a while but when you sent that mail about the aquatic pets and you said thanks I stated to type but then my brother took over and typed,"Maybe he could be an Admin."and if you said yes I had it all ready to go so my brother hit the 'Do It' button he became an Admin but I hit stop so I didn't know that he became an Admin so when you didn't reply I told him yo scroll down and there was the Admin section.Matt thought he was an Admin.But when we got your reply Matt didn't take it very well,and when I went to downgrade him he unplugged our wireless internet connection when I hit the button he wasn't an Admin anymore so when we reconnected to our wireless network he wasn't an Admin he was back down to being a police he threatened to hurt me really bad,and he did.Let's just say my glasses got broken in the process.After that I still didn't agree to promote him to Admin.So he threatened to freeze me beacause he was a police.I still didn't agree.After that he threatened to break our computer and do all those things so I let him be an Admin temporarily.But,he didn't change himself back to a police or at least log out so I could do it for him.So that's why he was an Admin.

P.S.magic_kid930,my brother is the one who gave you points.

Thanks for helping me magic_kid930 :)
Were you asking me about my site or were you asking about Andryian's site. If your confused here's what happened...

Tama6110 mailed me on my site and asked how he/she could get the items not for sale in the main shops. I told him/her that sometimes items aren't for sale, because you have to put them in. I don't really know if he/she was talking about my site or Andryian's...

P.S if it was your bro who gave me the ponts, take them back.

Last edited by a moderator:
:( :( Why would he do that, that was nothing to compair for being a admin but if he try to freeze you all you have to do was to ask me for help if he did that but your brother also level his tamagotchi way to high and I had to delete that item so that will not be used any more and the other items were deleted to because they were too powerful to use in battle and the items were too big and it was the same item that was copy and I just want to stick with the weapons I made so I know that was to much to say to you but I can't make you admin anymore because you will make your brother or other people into admin or the other ones and they will try to take over my site and I will never get it back so thats why no one can be admin its better to have one then three so sorry about telling you that just want my site to be better for people to go on sorry every for telling you all that. :angry: :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back