Come On To the Tamagotchi Pet Site!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would he do that?
Beacause my brother is mean and selfish,he'd risk me getting banned from TamaTalk to get what he wants!

It's hrad to believe I'm actually realated to him.

I'm only 8 :lol:
There's nothing wrong with being 8. :D

I'm only 9-and-a-half.(My birthday is May 22nd) :D

My sister is only 8-and-a-half.(Her birthday is on July 30th) :D

I liked being 8.That was the year that my friends and I didn't get in fights.

:D :D Nothing like brother and sisters I try to get alone with my brothers and sisters but we just don't get alone and I hate that when I have mean and not nice brothers and sisters and I know how you feel. :lol: :D

:D :D Cool!!! Your birthday in another mouth and she is right there is nothing wrong with being 8 :lol: . I was 8 and I had more bad life then 7 years old but my life change when I grow up and I came out ok so you will have better life being 8 years old so your life will be all good. :D :D

p.s. tamakitten we should celebrate your birthday on my site so you will get something specal for you birthday. :D

Thanks,I'm having a big birthday party at my house beacause I'm turning 10 and 10 is a whole decade.

:lol: Double digits. :D

:D :D looks like everyone is not on my site today maybe I was to mean at everyone I sorry guys. :D :D
My brother thought you were mean.LOL.My brother was the mean one. :lol:

I would have been on but I'm working on my websites alot.

I forgive you for being mean,even though I think you were just doing your job. :D

:D :D Nothing like brother and sisters I try to get alone with my brothers and sisters but we just don't get alone and I hate that when I have mean and not nice brothers and sisters and I know how you feel. :lol: :D
I'm glad you understand.

your brother also level his tamagotchi way to high and I had to delete that item so that will not be used anymore
I tried to stop him from making the level up potion.I couldn't stop him. :lol:

your site is very cool. :lol: :D
Thanks.Magickid930's helping me,I'm helping with his site.I'm saying that beacause you should give him a little bit of credit at least.(He hasn't started helping much but he said he would so I believe him.)

he said he would so I believe him.
I can't help you. I need to be an Admin. If I am an Admin, then I can't go onto the Admin Section. :( :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol... I know this is the wrong way round... you'd think I'd be asking to make the Quests easier... Can you please make them harder. I've got about 10 - 20 PBs in my items! :( . I also got a thunder ring, ice ring, memetchi balloon, happy Mimitchi keyring, and lots of other cool things. So please, can you try and make them harder? (got over 11,000GP on the site)(What does GP stand for? Gold peices?)

Lol... I know this is the wrong way round... you'd think I'd be asking to make the Quests easier... Can you please make them harder. I've got about 10 - 20 PBs in my items! :( . I also got a thunder ring, ice ring, memetchi balloon, happy Mimitchi keyring, and lots of other cool things. So please, can you try and make them harder? (got over 11,000GP on the site)(What does GP stand for? Gold peices?)
I agree,the quests on hard mode are to easy.

I went to the quests for a challenge for my Tamagotchis,it wasn't a challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back