Condoms, Birth Control, Abortion...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Abortion can't be that bad. The baby living inside of you doesn't have a personality/look or anything yet, and if you were a pregnant teenager, you'd obviously want to abort (unless you really want a baby). Birth control pills are ok.

Naw its ok. When most people first learn about it they feel uncomfortable.But once you learn more and more about it, it's actually pretty

interesting!! ^.^

Lol my friends think I'm a pervert for being interested

in the subject...Well to bad for them! >=D
There's nothing wrong with being interested in the matter :blink:

After all, it's essential to know.

To know your own body is better than to not. :D

If I just relax and know that everyone else is just as nervous about this as me, learning sex-ed is A-ok. What a relief!

-Rachel

Abortion can't be that bad. The baby living inside of you doesn't have a personality/look or anything yet, and if you were a pregnant teenager, you'd obviously want to abort (unless you really want a baby). Birth control pills are ok.
It depends on the person. I know alot of people who are pregnant now [teenagers] they didn't want a baby - but they don't want to abort their baby so they decided to keep it.

A while ago I saw somewhere that some people who have abortions often start trying to get pregnant a couple of months later because they feel so guilty. But that's their choice.

We're having sex ed again this year. Two kids at my science table keep talking about how they want kids. They say "I really wish I had a kid. That would be so cool!" (These are boys who are saying this.) Then one of the kids says "I bet the average age to have sex is 12!" And the other one says "Well, I'm probably going to wait until I'm 16. (Note: These are 12 and 13 year old boys.) Do most boys plan on the age they're going to have sex this early? It seems kind of weird to me. They're not even the known 'perverts' at my school. They're actually very nice and funny.

omg people ok dureing one of these vids i walked out of the class my parents got called because i wasnt "coeperateing"by watching the vid for gods sake i have to have control of what i watch!!!!!stupid schools

omg people ok dureing one of these vids i walked out of the class my parents got called because i wasnt "coeperateing"by watching the vid for gods sake i have to have control of what i watch!!!!!stupid schools
You may have the right to control what you watch, but you don't have the right to walk out of class. That's called truancy.

Last edited by a moderator:
We're having sex ed again this year. Two kids at my science table keep talking about how they want kids. They say "I really wish I had a kid. That would be so cool!" (These are boys who are saying this.) Then one of the kids says "I bet the average age to have sex is 12!" And the other one says "Well, I'm probably going to wait until I'm 16. (Note: These are 12 and 13 year old boys.) Do most boys plan on the age they're going to have sex this early? It seems kind of weird to me. They're not even the known 'perverts' at my school. They're actually very nice and funny.
I don't know anyone who 'planned' what age they had sex. I would of though most people had sex when they found the right person. I never 'planned' when I was going to have sex, it wasn't something I thought about all the time it just happened.

Condoms and birth control are fine, but I think that people should only have abortions if there is something seriously wrong with the baby.

My friends mum had an abortion because the baby was two headed and one of the heads was really big whilst the other was really small.

Has anyone here ever noticed that when people say condom everyone automatically think about the little plastic thing that goes on the mans 'manhood'. But there is one for women that goes inside her like a tampon, but everyone forgets about it.

I'm sort of in the middle of oppinions on abortions.

For example:

If a thirteen year old girl is raped and she ended up getting pregnant, well she still has her whole life ahead of her, maybe she wants an abortion because she wants to stay in school and find the right guy before getting pregnant.

D'ya get me?

Well, thats just my oppinion.

Has anyone here ever noticed that when people say condom everyone automatically think about the little plastic thing that goes on the mans 'manhood'. But there is one for women that goes inside her like a tampon, but everyone forgets about it.
People usually forget about the female condom because it doesn't always work as well as the male one does. Theres a higher birth rate using the female condom then the male one. So most people don't buy it.

Here's a question for anyone who's on depo.

I've been on it for a little over 2 years, how long will it take to get a period back? My insurance is about to run out, so I wont be able to get any more shots for a while x.x

First off, I am sorry if this topic is inappropriate, but you are not forced to post here and I thought that it could be informal to me as well as other TamaTalk members. Thank You :p
Obviously, I have heard about condoms (is that how you spell it?) and birth control because I am at that "maturing age" now. I know what they are and what they do but I don't exactly know how they do it. Isn't a condom something you put on the outside of your body to prevent becoming pregnant during sex? I have never used one (nor do I plan on having sex anytime soon anyway). And what about birth control? That is like a pill you take, right?

And... is birth control considered abortion? I know that I am 100% against abortion. What about you guys?

Your thoughts, answers, opinions, and whatever are kindly accepted.

Cinderpelt :D
a condom is a rubber piece wrapped around the private areas to prevent ur partner from getting pregnant

[SIZE=9pt]So, there are Male [/SIZE]and Female condoms.

The Female one isn't as common as the Male one.

They don't always prevent pregnancy.

So, if you don't want to get pregnant... DON'T HAVE SEX.

I agree, thats pretty simple.

Remember to stay mature in this subject.

-Rachel

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=9pt]So, there are Male [/SIZE]and Female condoms.The Female one isn't as common as the Male one.

They don't always prevent pregnancy.

So, if you don't want to get pregnant... DON'T HAVE SEX.

I agree, thats pretty simple.

Remember to stay mature in this subject.

-Rachel
U can take birth control

Oh yeah!Many people know this but if u don't DON'T HAVE SEX BEFORE U R 15!!!Or u will get pregnat and possibly die!Not to get anyone scared!

That's wrong!!!!And they shouldn't have sex before 15!Like I said in my last post!

Oh yeah!Many people know this but DON'T HAVE SEX BEFORE U R 15!!!Or u will get pregnat and possibly die!Not to get anyone scared!
... It's not fact that if you have sex before 15 you'll get pregnant. If you're smart about it and use protection, usually a condom AND hormonal birth control, there's a very small chance that you'd get pregnant.

Also, if your body isn't far devolped enough there's a high chance in a miscarriage happening. I know this because I had one at 13, and another at 16.

My friend was 15 when she had her daughter and nothing bad happened to her.

There's always the possiblity of getting an abortion if you DO get pregnant at a young age as well.

Weither people like it or not, young teens and sometimes even kids are going to have sex. The most we can do is make sure they're using at least one type of protection. Preaching abstinance and scaring them about pregnancy causing death isn't going to get anyone far.

Do the boy and girl have to have sex for the girl to have the child or can woman just become pregnant WITHOUT sex?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back