Connection V5 = Familitchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I think the family idea for a tamagotchi isn't very good. I thought that was the whole point of the Infrared connection.... It is very hard to tell what is going on with one tama on the screen, let alone 3 or four at once. I think that Bandai should have worked on improving battery life, or making the pixels smaller. They always take Tamas down a bumpier road each version. I wish that they would remake the originals or make an Angelgotchi Connection!

:angry: :angry:

Well then I'm going to be behind.. If it does release out around December as some people say, I will buy the V4.5 around October, and get the V5 around Christmas. Sounds interesting, though. :gozarutchi:

Sounds rather like the Sims... But cool nonetheless... How would you feed/play with the tamagotchis; singularly or as a group? The needs would probably be in a different format too... I guess we'll have to wait & see :(

TMCnet has posted a "2008 Toy Preview" article here, dated today (October 15, 2007), in which they make the following comment.
"In the youth electronics arena, Bandai's Tamagotchi virtual pet brand grows with Connection V5 and its new theme, Familitchi, through which kids get to raise, simultaneously, multiple Tamagotchi characters. How the clan fares depends on how all the siblings are cared for."

There is no indication of an actual release date.
Ooh! That's interesting :D

A tama where you can raise a whole family...Thats exactly what i made up in my head!

Well then I'm going to be behind.. If it does release out around December as some people say, I will buy the V4.5 around October, and get the V5 around Christmas. Sounds interesting, though. :lol:
Yeah me too its on my xmas list!

So, some people say it'll be out in December? I presume this is going to be in the USA? In that case, it's off my Christmas list, I'm in England. :D

~ Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

I found this post in Gaia while searching 'Familitchi' (Sorry off the top of my head, please correct spelling someone...)

The V5 was confirmed a little while ago for a spring 2008 release, while the Famitama (Japanese version) is released on 11/23/07.
October to Decmeber, It seems like little time to make a Tamagotchi, I would say Sprig or even late February would be more likely.

Regarding the 'Family' Point of veiw, I have been looking around and from what I have seen and Heard the whole family does everything Together, most resources come from the mebers of Tama Zone but its a start.

I haven't seen a picture of what seems to be an american one but the others show three Tamagotchi's hatching, growing up, Mating... Once you get five characters (Not sure how to yet) You get a pet, all the websites are in Japanese so I can't read them, surf Tama-Zone and you'll find plenty :)

Good luck.

Crowfrost

yes this is going to be totally awesome yay i just got my tamagotchiv4.5 my school old school was a total tamagotchi fan now in my middle school its suck a;; the other people are into makeup i don't like it there most of my friends dont but the rest of them are into makeup and boyfriends :) :)

kinda right the v4.5 will have a bigger screen and ya so its kinda ovviise (sorry cant spell it)

REALY EBAY RIGHT NOW AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SOMEBODY PINCH ME IM GOING ON THERE THNKS

I haven't seen a picture of what seems to be an american one but the others show three Tamagotchi's hatching, growing up, Mating... Once you get five characters (Not sure how to yet) You get a pet

I always wished tamas had pets!

Last edited by a moderator:
I only discovered recently about the V4.5 and now there's talk of a V5? Crazy! I think the idea behind it (the family) is neat. I'll definitely be interested in seeing some pictures or hearing first hand what it's like before getting one - depending on when they're released in the US/Canada. :)

I haven't seen a picture of what seems to be an american one but the others show three Tamagotchi's hatching, growing up, Mating... Once you get five characters (Not sure how to yet) You get a pet
I always wished tamas had pets!
A pet? Why should pet have a pet? Banda is turning Tamas into little peple it seems. Still, an interesting idea....

Sounds alot like Tamagotchi Family Iro Iro; I can't wait! :(  
Finally, the point of Tamas is to raise a pet again.  Versions 2 - 4.5 have focused more on SHOP, TamaTown, and Skill Points.  But now, it looks like the focus is raising a family of virtual pets.  Just like old times. :D

-DDDTrooper
Same with me I have been caught up in skill points for my v4 when I noticed my friend had like 20 of each point and I Have about 174 Intellegence and I wanted to go back to that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back