Connection V5 to begin shipping in Jan. 2008

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL :p

The page you have landed on caused an error. Don't worry, it's probably not your fault. The mods have been sent an e-mail, and they will look into it right away.

Click here to go back to where you came from or click here to head back to Kidzworld.

HOT PLACES

TO CHECK OUT @ KW

Well In just used up all my money buying 2 tamagtochi v4.5s:( All well I'll have to save up! Thanks for posting this!!

That's so cool. A bigger screen, but wouldn't it be harder to hide in your pockets?  :D
The overall size is the same as a regular Connection V1 - V4.5; it's just the display area of the screen that's larger.

Code:
Like this:

Connection V4.5      Connection V5
+++++++++++++        +++++++++++++
+ @ @ @ @ @ +        + @ @ @ @ @ +
+  #######  +        +###########+

@ = icon
# = display area where you see you Tamagotchi character
+ = edge of the screen

Last edited by a moderator:
Ta, I didn't understand what that bit about the screen being 1.5 times bigger meant, either.

The overall size is the same as a regular Connection V1 - V4.5; it's just the display area of the screen that's larger.

Code:
Like this:

@ = icon
+ = edge of the screen

Last edited by a moderator:
If you look at the diagrams I did, compare the number of # characters. That's what they mean by 1.5 times larger.

YES!!!*saves up money* I so can't wait! ebay here i come :3

Code:
Like this:

@ = icon
+ = edge of the screen
Aah, that is great! I like how the screen is going to be bigger, I always thought of a bigger screen. :eek:

Thanks for that, binary. ;)

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

Ohhh, the bigger screen is an awesome new feature!

I love the little key! I'm gonna put some money away so I can get one as soon as they come out! Maybe even two!

:blink: :blink: I posted a message to bandai asking when the v5 is coming out and they replied say its coming out definentley mid january 2008 with the tamagotchi v5 toy and the familitchi toy as well :blink: :lol:

Oh, wow! Thank you very much for letting us know! That's awesome, too bad it won't be out for Christmas. We don't want BanDai to rush it, though.

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

:lol: :lol: I posted a message to bandai asking when the v5 is coming out and they replied say its coming out definentley mid january 2008 with the tamagotchi v5 toy and the familitchi toy as well :lol: :lol:
OMG!!

I am so excited!!!!!!!!!

wow sounds great most of u have probably seen the 3 designs 4 japanese famitamas but i found a new one!!! heres the link: https://tamaeiga.com/famitama.html
also why would they release a famitama and v5 at the same time i thought they were suposed to be the same!!! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
The Japanese FamiTama is already released in Japan. It was released sometime in November.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back