Cool or Un-cool?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tamagotchis are totally cool! though ive found it easier looking after one than 5 'cause i wasnt enjoying it then when i had 5 on the go and thought tamas were neither..now im just looking after one and luvin it! i had trouble picking wat one to keep running though...i had some that had no battery so they were easy to rule out and one had a death glitch and the other wasnt actually mine..my friend just wasnt into it anymore so it would be weird having hers but not one of my own...lol. im boring u, sorry. TAMAS R COOL~!

People say tamagotchi's are boring, childish , and the ever most popular word: UN-COOLWhat do you think? Cool or Un-cool?

I personally think that they are NEITHER.

Not cool

Not un-cool...

Its not COOL neither its UN-COOL.

People have their own opinions...

(Thats something you can say to anyone who tells you that tamagotchi's are ____________)

Many people think its un-cool because it is a "toy" or because of some other reason.

Many people think its cool because they actually HAVE ONE and love it.

So back to the queation..

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

UN-COOL :D

COOL B)

OR NEITHER??

(and don't say cool because you have one and love it as i pointed out earlier)
some people that are an only child (like me) user them as a brother/sister to play with. i still not really use my tams >_>

I don't care if people think they're cool or uncool, I'm still gonna wuv 'em. Of course I think they're cool! ^.^ They used to be considered cool though, but now they're like...blah to some people. I think it's because I'm in middle school and people think I'm too old to play with them. Meh, I don't care, I still love them :D

In my opinion it is their opinion. :furawatchi:

Each person has ideas of what they like doing for fun.

We all love tamagotchis, while they might like soccer, or video games better.

People say tamagotchi's are boring, childish , and the ever most popular word: UN-COOLWhat do you think? Cool or Un-cool?

I personally think that they are NEITHER.

Not cool

Not un-cool...

Its not COOL neither its UN-COOL.

People have their own opinions...

(Thats something you can say to anyone who tells you that tamagotchi's are ____________)

Many people think its un-cool because it is a "toy" or because of some other reason.

Many people think its cool because they actually HAVE ONE and love it.

So back to the queation..

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

UN-COOL :wub:

COOL ^_^

OR NEITHER??

(and don't say cool because you have one and love it as i pointed out earlier)
Some people say that becase they don't have one or that they have had one but lost it somehow.Maybe they had one but got tired of it and moved on. People might not have learned about the v4 and v4.5. Maybe we need to introduce them to the "new" tamagotchis.

However, I thinkTamagotchis are way cool.

It all depends on what someone's definition of "cool" is. I think they are pretty cool, but moderation is the key. Having a childish obsession with them gives people the wrong impression. However, playing with it a bit every day or so, not forgetting to feed it, ECT., is alright. :(

I think it's in between.

[SIZE=26pt]It's just that sometimes you can see seven-eight-yr-olds giggling with them and having fun, and if you get out yours and start playing with them, your friends that don't have Tamas will look at them and say they are childish. Personally, I love them, and no one can stop me.[/SIZE]

But I can also see that those who don't have Tamas have never experienced them, therefore never experiencing the fun!! ;)

[SIZE=14pt]Best Wishes,[/SIZE]

.x.barky.x.

Last edited by a moderator:
Uncool and cool all depends on the person. I'm no child, but I have a blast with Tamagotchis, but that comes from a love of taking care of animals and plants. I find them cute, but normal kids in school might tag you as a nerd for walking around with a digital pet. Of course it's more popular in Japan because technology like such always is, but in America it only seems portable music players, movie players, and the computer are the only major electronics the average population needs. People always ask me about my "digital pet" in school, always mocking that they had one when they were younger. I think people deem them immature just because they are labled toys and placed in the childrens section in the store and don't want to play with something that could put a hole in their popularity by having a fad from elementary school.~ ;)

I don't think they are cool nor are they uncool.

They're just..let's say..entertaining.

I don't think it's cool because..well..I don't know, but I just somehow don't think that, even though normally if you said this in school and it was a writing prompt question you had to have details to support your answer, I don't. ;)

I don't think it is uncool because it's not 'old-fashion.' The first tamagotchi was created in the late 1996, and that isn't many years ago.

Sure, people have their own opinion. And some people may classify them as 'stupid,' but I don't think tamagotchis are stupid.

Tamagotchis are kinda both. I mean, for some people they seem like the greatest thing ever made while other people think they're stupid. And some people may think they are cool but the more they play it the less cool it becomes.

I have always loved tamagotchis, even before I got one. My friend had one and Iwas so envious! I ended up getting one exactly the same (v3 yellow with pink spots) as hers. Since then I got a v4, v4.5, and today I'm getting a v5THEY ARE SOOOO COOL!

I don't know if this is okay to say, but lots of people in my class say Tamagotchis are GAY!!!

But personally, I'm neither too. There's things I like about Tamagotchis and things I don't like about them. The Tamagotchis, I mean.

They are only as "cool" or "uncool" as the people around you "think" they are. Cool is only a perception of an object or trend.

Just because someone says something is uncool doesn't mean it is or isn't, even if the people around them believe so.

I personally think they are sort of both. It just depends on the person.

Around my school, Tamas re uncool. :furawatchi: However, that does not keep me from playing with them! :unsure:

I dont think that tamas are uncool people who think that they are uncool shouldnt even come on this site :huh: :huh: :D :D :D :D

eVERY mEXICAN sAYS iN mY sCHOOL iTS uNcOOL cAUSE aNSIANS mADE iT~

=(

BUT O WELL I CARE I THINK THERE SWEET

iTS lIKE a pET u cAN cARRY aROUND :angry:

and like there really alive (ppl who cant have pets would really enjoy tama maybe)

i have a dog~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back