Cool or Un-cool?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
eVERY mEXICAN sAYS iN mY sCHOOL iTS uNcOOL cAUSE aNSIANS mADE iT~
=(

BUT O WELL I CARE I THINK THERE SWEET

iTS lIKE a pET u cAN cARRY aROUND :D

and like there really alive (ppl who cant have pets would really enjoy tama maybe)

i have a dog~
I beleive there is such a thing as a Caps Lock key. Hit it right now if you are going to post again. :D

I think that they are so cool! The designs get better every version. They look cool too! Some people say "What is that?" and I say "This is a tamagotchi" and they say "It looks cool"

They are so COOL :rolleyes:

i think tamagotchis are cool!

although my friends dont.. but they dont really mind. they still help me look after them, so i think that secretly they want one for themselves..

=]

tamagtochii

People say tamagotchi's are boring, childish , and the ever most popular word: UN-COOLWhat do you think? Cool or Un-cool?

I personally think that they are NEITHER.

Not cool

Not un-cool...

Its not COOL neither its UN-COOL.

People have their own opinions...

(Thats something you can say to anyone who tells you that tamagotchi's are ____________)

Many people think its un-cool because it is a "toy" or because of some other reason.

Many people think its cool because they actually HAVE ONE and love it.

So back to the queation..

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

UN-COOL :eek:

COOL :p

OR NEITHER??

(and don't say cool because you have one and love it as i pointed out earlier)
Um. If someone thought they were un-cool , then why would've they had joined this site ? Just to let the world know that they think tamagotchis are childish. I don't think so.

If they did , I would have to say that would be stupid. I think tamas are for people of all ages. I personally know a lady who is 43 and plays with her v1. I recently got her for her 43rd birthday a v5. She didn't even know they existed. She is very pleased.

So to answer your question , no. I do not think Tamagotchis are childish , or un cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back