could u live with out ur phone for two days?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no no no no. I could never live without my Cell. I'd Die without it.

Oh wait, Because actually living on a Cellphone would be health hazardous.

[SIZE=11pt]People Live on FOOD not Cellphones. I don't think a person could live on a cellphone. Then again, I never tried to eat one. I'm on a "I don't give a crap about using a cellphone all the time" Diet.[/SIZE]

I do like my Cell, but I'm not a "OMGCELLPHONE!" person.

I have a "Pay-as-you-go" phone, So in order to get time on it, I have to buy Phone-cards. I haven't bought a phone card since May. And I usually buy 15 dollar phone cards.

So yeah, I can live a few days without it. I could live my whole life. Because no one needs a cellphone to live. No one is going to die without one.

Yeah, I forgot my phone two times at my friends house so yeah i could

Quite comfortably. I don't need a cell phone. I have a house phone and internet access.
Yeah I agree even though i have one

Rhetorical question much? :( Really, its a tad bit ridiculous just how much of an extent phones play a part in today's society. Their primary purpose was to provide a means of reaching people no matter where and when but now? Texting is all you ever see people doing. Its either that, or browsing the Web. But really, what's the point of that when you always have a nice, comfy, well-lit screen on your PC that's just so very much bigger than on your phone? Typing takes less time and its not as if you have to squint hard enough to read the tiny letters on your phone. Now, don't misunderstand me. Texting can be convenient, but as I said before, why text when you always have a good ol' PC waiting? A complete waste of my time, I'd think.

Now, just to stay on topic...I do happen to own a phone. Got it over a year ago. Thankfully, its a Pay-as-you-Go phone by Telus and its not bad...just the fact that I don't ever seem to use it. I think I've only put it into function once, twice, maybe thrice for all I know but nothing more. In other words, yes, I can live without my phone for 2 days. They don't affect my life either majorly or minorly and I am more than glad to announce that phones don't alter my life and I can live comfortably without the hassle of replying to over 1,000 mails a day. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back