Countrys

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Canada.i live wher there is no earthquakes or tidal waves thankfully..nova scotia is in a middle of a plate so...no earthquakes where i live!!
You'd be surpised at the tsunamis that have hit Canada in the past.

Australia.

I love it here and I don't want to move.

I refuse to vote. Yes, I live in the UK. Most you guys know that.

But I prefer to say England. I'm proud to be English.

FTR: How is saying 'I've never heard of that country." racist?

I live in New Zealand. I'm a kiwi and proud of it! I was surprised to see how much other TTers are kiwis! I didn't think there were that much.

And I don't know how "I've never heard of *country name*" is racist.

Scotland, UK.

Aside from Grace [Worst.Username.Ever] I've never met anyone lese who lives in Scotland, on here. .__.

I live in the place north of the US :3 (Canada)

My place is epic here. Horrid weather though=

Always to hot in the summer, always still snow in the spring, so freaking cold in the fall, too many freaking snow storms in the winter.

Still I love it here. <3

In England :) Along the gorgeous southern costline, with the same Natural Beauty and World Heritage Status as the Great Barrier Reef. Frankly, the GBR would be more exciting, anyone would tell you, but I'm lucky to live here, it is beautiful.

I'm originally from Johannesburg, South Africa, a place I've found to be neither beautiful or safe xD

I'm from Canada. We ride polar bears to school and eat beaver for dinner.

^no we dont and you know that! xD jk

Yeah, Canada's an awesome place when skunks aren't walking around the place. Yeah, a lot of skunks where I live ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back