Crayfish

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you have a crayfish?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

• What?

• AWSOME!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamablues

Reaction score
Hi I just got a crayfish from school. We were studying them and 4 people got to take one home. I got one! :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :)

tamablues

I got to take a crayfish home for a pet in third grade, after we finished studying them. She was a very nice pet, but one day she somehow got out of her home, and got lost. We found her a month later, dead. Poor Fudge! (My crayfish's name was Fudge.)

Hey guess what? Speckled Big Guy just got his new habitat. He has a shelter and a basin to live in. My mom is scared of him. :mametchi: :mimitchi: My teacher is really cool. All the other teachers pick them up with spoons. But my teacher picks it up by the carapace.

Last edited by a moderator:
So... When do we get to boil the sucker and eat him?

The only crayfish I ever had was a Biology lab...

So... When do we get to boil the sucker and eat him?
The only crayfish I ever had was a Biology lab...
That's mean. It's my pet. :furawatchi:

That's mean. It's my pet. :furawatchi:
Did I forget to say j/k about the first part? I guess so.

No hard feelings.

My brother and I shared a pet crayfish when we were younger. We named it Pinsir (after the Pokemon) and it was from the science lab at our school. They were giving them to kids for free. Anyway, the coolest thing it ever did was shedding it's exo-skeleton (sp?). It lived for about 3 years, then it died. We burried it in the backyard, but sadly, we don't live there anymore, needless to say, my brother and I don't even live together anymore. Anyway, a pet crayfish is not unheard of. Just unusual.

Cool! I have one too! But it killed all my fish.
They feed on goldfish. I remember we had to buy goldfish from the store to use as feeder fish. A helpful hint: don't put a crayfish in the same tank with your aquarium.

Hi guys. I had to tell my dad I got one. He was so nice he let mme keep it.

Sweet ! I want a crayfish! Most of all I want a pet snake though! Snakes are cool!

That's awsome.

I used to have hermit crabs- I love the little guys dearly.

It just makes me uber sad when I lose a pet. :[

That's awsome.I used to have hermit crabs- I love the little guys dearly.

It just makes me uber sad when I lose a pet. :[
Well he doesn't look too good. I might ask my teacher about him. I'm getting a hermit crab too.

Well he doesn't look too good. I might ask my teacher about him. I'm getting a hermit crab too.
Hermies are awsome. Make sure you gather ALOT of info before you get them- especialy on what to feed them, what humidity to keep their tank thing [can't think of the word] and their molting process. Sometimes they look dead, but they are just molting- it's kind of hard to tell if you are new at hermies. I never got that far. :[ *tear tear *

My dad calls the habitat Sam lives in a crabitat. We named the crab Sam beause we don't know if it is a boy or a girl. My crayfish is fine. Most of the time he tries to get out of his habitat.

tamablues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back