Crayfish

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you have a crayfish?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

• What?

• AWSOME!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he died this quickly, it's likely that he was poisoned by chlorine and heavy metals in your city water. It's very deadly to any aquatic life. Before you keep any more aquatic animals, purchase a water conditioner such as Jungle Start Right from your local Wal-Mart or pet store, and put the correct dose into any water BEFORE the water comes into contact with your creatures.

I have 3 crawdads and they are generally very hardy...and very interesting pets! I love mine. You have to house them separately, or else they will fight. If you keep them for awhile, they will learn to recognize their keeper, and flip over onto their back and grab at the water surface until you feed them. :) At least mine all do this. I kid you not.

Thats sad. How'd he die?
He wouldn't at anything. Not elodea. Not catfood. Not turkey. He didn't get used to the new home. Everybody else's died too. Excet for a 5th grader's crayfish's baby. I won't get another one though.

crayfish are soo cool i use to have 3 of them but 2 died so i named the one remaining craybay! i love cray fish they are like tiny lobsters i like to catch them with my bear hands down at the river!

He wouldn't at anything. Not elodea. Not catfood. Not turkey. He didn't get used to the new home. Everybody else's died too. Excet for a 5th grader's crayfish's baby. I won't get another one though.
u tried to feed it turkey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back