CREEPER. Ballin'

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PrehistoricHero

Reaction score
Yeah, has your school gone through the phase of these sick words that annoy me so much.

-Creeper

-Ballin

AHHHHH.

Die.

They make me so mad.

And the whole myspace with the peace sign. Gawd. >_>

Yeah so. Does anyone have any words like those that just make them SO mad?

Ballin' in my school was used, but not as much now.

Also, these sick guys in my class kept on saying, "Suck it." ._. Gross, huh?

The words I hate sound dirty, but they're not meant it in any way D:

Couscous

Panty(ies)

Moist

Polenta

I know there are more, but I can't remember them right now.

[SIZE=13pt]>.> I despise the word...Puss -UGGGG-[/SIZE]

It's so gross and disgusting, and just hearing the word makes me shudder. > :eek:

Ugggg...I'm getting all twitchy right now just thinking about it. x.x

Whenever somebody says balls it annoys me because I know that if a boy from my school were there when that person said it, they would start laughing like it's so hilarious. For disgusting reasons. I'm sure most of you know what I'm talking about.

"That's what she said."

"Hey now."

And they're all meant in perverted ways. x__x"

Umm... I'm sure there's more, but I can't think of them right now.

Yeah I can't think of all, but there are plenty. Ew, I hate "That's what she said." SO annoying. And when certain straight guys pretend to be gay saying "fabulous" makes me irritated.

Whenever somebody says balls it annoys me because I know that if a boy from my school were there when that person said it, they would start laughing like it's so hilarious. For disgusting reasons. I'm sure most of you know what I'm talking about.
[SIZE=13pt] ;) OH! I know what YOUR TALKING ABOUT. lulz.[/SIZE]

But all in all, it's kinda sad about how many words have been turned into

perverted sayings. O.O"...But I still can't help but chuckle at those words a little bit. :x

Last edited by a moderator:
Last year everyone said (every dumb boy) "Ello, govna" or "Ello, Donato" in a British accent. It was written EVERYWHERE and drove me NUTS!

Now all the idiots are making stupid sounds. It is SO annoying. And I feel that it's an insult!

People in my class use really stupid words like:

-You're a stink!

-Ew, that's disgust

-You're such a greaseball!

People in my class use really stupid words like:-You're a stink!

-Ew, that's disgust

-You're such a greaseball!
Lmao.

Yeah and now people are using the word "sick" for cool.

Ugh.

Lulz I call this kid greazy because he is sorta greazy, but not to his face.

Everything with a vowel.

Words no longer control me. >..>

FIGHT THE POWER.

No. Actually, it really only annoys me when somebody says "Wanna come with?" ..-coughmecough-. I can't stand that.

There really aren't any certain words that bother me. Only phrases.

"I understand that you feel that way, but..." -- Rrr...stop acting like you are analyzing my thoughts for me!! If we are arguing, I will tell you exactly what I feel and what I am thinking. Especially when someone says that about a fact. It's not a feeling, it's a FACT!

"I understand what you're *trying* to say..." -- TRYING to say???! I just SAID it and I MEANT it!! Ugh, that one really gets me angry when you are having a serious, usually heated discussion or arguement with someone. It sounds so condescending! Not exactly something that sits well with me.

Those are the worst things for me. Rrr. I've obviously had too many arguements in my life. lol But I can deal with it as long as you don't pull those terms on me. xD

It's not specific words that annoys me, it's the people who say them.

For example, my science class has a bunch of idiots in it. They can make any word sound disgusting (I mean it)... >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back