Crush

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=7pt]Okay, I agree with x.:Disturbed:.x.[/SIZE]

Because you have a better chance of her saying yes if you guys talk often.

Get to know a girl before you ask her out. :(

You must also like her personality.

Never date a girl just because she's "really hot."

Have the guts to do it, and stay strong.

This sounds super-cheesy, but plan what you are going to say before you say it.

Because that way, you will not freeze in the middle of it.

And, if you are planning to ask her out, ask her out to her face.

(A guy asked me on a date on MSN. Worst decision ever. I didn't know if he meant it or not. 0.o)

Seriously, you will never know unless you try.

-lWeride's post sounded awesome.

If this girl says yes, thats great. ^-^

And if she doesn't, it's okay.

Don't greive over it.

Be proud that you had the guts! :lol:

Anyways, good luck.

And Roxy is a cool name. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
start doing stuff with her as much as possible then once she starts to like you write a note or say it to her that you have a crush on her she'll say I have a crush on you then you guys will still be best friends but still have a crush then you could ask her out if you want.

well just be really sweet, and if ur clumsy, be clumsy (most girls think its kida cute suprizingly, just dont TRY to be clumsy if ur not) be urself, mabey send her a note if u cant ask her out in person but she will never go out with u if you never ask so ASK,forgett all your fears and just go for it
I'm a klutz. Naturally. I'm really clumsy.

Anyway, that is what I do. I have so much stress in my life and I turn it to positive things and have fun with it. I take risks alot. Thats what makes life fun and exciting. Take risks. That is what makes life cool and exciting. Think about it, if you didn't take risks, always were negative (grammar?), never had fun, what would life be?

BORING

BORING

BORING

BORING

I agree with **UrItChI**, she is an expert with this stuff because she helped me with mine.

Just listen to her, and everyone else, make a decision, take the risk, and have fun! :kuribotchi:

Good luck!

[SIZE=7pt]I also agree with x.:Disturbed:.x. and **UrItChI**.[/SIZE]

If some random guy asked me out, I would say that I want to get to know them first. Become a friend and don't date just for looks. Look past the outside to the inside.

Also, be yourself. We girls can tell the difference between a fake guy and the real thing. It's in our nature xD

Good luck, I wish you the best!

[SIZE=13pt]OK NEVER MIND WHAT I JUST SAID![/SIZE]

Congradulations on finding your self a new honey. :)

Just please make sure to not break up with her in a week or so. D:

Glad to see it worked out. I'll close this now to prevent repetitive posts and spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back