Crushes/Relationship Discussion

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I found out my crush likes someone else recently. :lol: Grr.
:) Aw, it sucks so bad when that happens!

Don't worry - hopefully you will get over him, or he will get over her and into you. I just hope everything goes well! =)

-bratztroxg

I know. People in my class, I'm in 8th grade talk about that, and I know people who aren't virgins who lost it at like 11 or 12. It's sick. For real. 

And while I'm heeeere, I don't like anyone right now. :lol:
It is sick.

My friend got pregnant last year, I felt sorry for her since her life has been a chain of bad events, but at the same time I knew it was her fault.

Anyways, I've been keeping up with my "celebrity" crush's livejournal.

I'm getting over it, but it may take me a while.
I still wanna throw up... <_<
I know how you feel.

Every single guy I've likes except one (possibly two) during my life have ended up liking other girls. As my 'ol quote goes, "Sometimes life's a bi***."

piku, u cant just NOT tell them that u have another (actully TWO other) bf's. the word will eventully get out and boom. none of them trust u.
For the love of freakin' god >.< LEARN TO READ !!

Yes! It's the last day of school for me today and I gave my crush my email address! :D Now hopefully he will email me as promised.

Oh, and he already made it clear to people that he doesn't want to have a relationship right now. I'll just try being his friend for now.

I know how you feel.Every single guy I've likes except one (possibly two) during my life have ended up liking other girls. As my 'ol quote goes, "Sometimes life's a bi***."
Yah, and I've come to the following conclusion about crushing, a new quote by me:

"Crushing is suicide."

Well, for me it is.

Now I wanna go throw up EVEN MORE!!!

Well, I like a guy in my grade, but I don't know if he likes me. He's always so nice, and lately he's been talking to me a lot more. But I don't know what to do. Oh well, maybe I should wait a while before asking him out, haha. For now I'll just be myself, and if he doesn't really like me, oh well. xD

I have a really good friend, let's call him S. So he lives a couple blocks away, we go to the same school, sometimes we walk to school together and we hang out sometimes. We also chat sometimes and I think I have a crush on him. No one knows except my friend J. We are actually gonna hang out on Saturday with some other people and see a movie or something.

Unfortunately I recently found out (he told me himself) that he likes one of my friends. She doesn't think of him that way, and she doesn't know I like him. S's friend gave my friend that S likes (lets call her C) a letter saying give S a chance, blah blah and I was all D: because I think she might...

I'm really sad because I'm afraid he'll never like me that way, even though he used to. I want to tell him how I feel or ask him out or something, but I'm afraid that it will ruin our friendship and it will be all awkward if he doesn't feel the same way or if he doesn't go out with me (although I'm kinda sure he might say yes...)

Plus, he's sorta one of the "dorks" at my school and none of my friends except J will accept him I'm pretty sure. So I really don't know what to do right now, because I know I'll be hanging out with him a lot more considering Christmas break is coming up and some of my friends are going out of town.

My heart felt like it was crushed after today. The one person I really liked, is now nothing more to me then one of them. What happened really dissapointed me.

After overhearing that conversation I'm not sure if I even want to talk to M's face ever again. I thought I could trust M, I though M was different, but M's one of them now, at least in my mind. If she gives in to their s**t so easily, then I say "Goodbye". Well, I just wasted two monthes based on a false hope that I might have just met someone who is..special?

My heart felt like it was crushed after today. The one person I really liked, is now nothing more to me then one of them. What happened really dissapointed me. After overhearing that conversation I'm not sure if I even want to talk to M's face ever again. I thought I could trust M, I though M was different, but M's one of them now, at least in my mind. If she gives in to their s**t so easily, then I say "Goodbye". Well, I just wasted two monthes based on a false hope that I might have just met someone who is..special?
TWO MONTHS?! How about you try going through a YEAR full of false hope, then it all being crushed. :(

Hurts, man. It really hurts.

But, to try to get me all happy again, I'd just like to say that he called me up to sing to me last night. :) A love song too. (By someone else. He wanted me to hear him sing.)

To be exact, it's been 3 monthes..

Honestly, it hasn't been nearly as easy as it sounds.

Trying hide the fact that you have crushes on multiple girls in a school of homophobes who would beat you up around every corner if they knew - it isn't very easy.

She was my first female crush, for a while I was attempting to convince my self I didn't like her in that way, but then I realized I do.

I got crushed because I realized she was one of them. They're all for sex, they even asked me if I wanted to loose my virginity to them, and she, she of all people is one of them now..

She can kiss my *#$@ goodbye, even if she acts the same towards me I'm not going to act the same towards her.

Yah, and I've come to the following conclusion about crushing, a new quote by me:
"Crushing is suicide."

Well, for me it is.

Now I wanna go throw up EVEN MORE!!!
Aw. ;_;

I was pi**ed when Scott rejected me when I asked him to the spring dance, and now he likes me. D:< I have hardly ANY feelings for him, maybe like.. 20/50.

I had a crush on this boy, now I don't. I feel kinda bad, kinda happy. He was srsly stupid, but then somehow, I knew he had feelings for me.

Then there's this other boy I like, he always sits somewhere at Everett's table in a way I can look at him. O_O Once he sat on the right side of Everett's table, when I was sitting oon the left side of my table. I got a clear view of him. Also, sometimes if I chose the end of the table, he'll sit there. No joke. I'm tallking about Michelangelo.

Then there's Manny. The cutest thing on earth. He's like kinda my friend, and he always smiles at me, and makes me laugh.

Then there's Drew. He's awesome, he's this Saxophone playing football/Basketball boy. =O He's my mom's friend's son. My mom says I should talk to him.

To be exact, it's been 3 monthes..
Honestly, it hasn't been nearly as easy as it sounds.

Trying hide the fact that you have crushes on multiple girls in a school of homophobes who would beat you up around every corner if they knew - it isn't very easy.

She was my first female crush, for a while I was attempting to convince my self I didn't like her in that way, but then I realized I do.

I got crushed because I realized she was one of them. They're all for sex, they even asked me if I wanted to loose my virginity to them, and she, she of all people is one of them now..

She can kiss my *#$@ goodbye, even if she acts the same towards me I'm not going to act the same towards her.
Yikes! Well, I wish you luck.

Sorry it didn't go well for you.

Aw. ;_;
I was pi**ed when Scott rejected me when I asked him to the spring dance, and now he likes me. D:< I have hardly ANY feelings for him, maybe like.. 20/50.

I had a crush on this boy, now I don't. I feel kinda bad, kinda happy. He was srsly stupid, but then somehow, I knew he had feelings for me.

Then there's this other boy I like, he always sits somewhere at Everett's table in a way I can look at him. O_O Once he sat on the right side of Everett's table, when I was sitting oon the left side of my table. I got a clear view of him. Also, sometimes if I chose the end of the table, he'll sit there. No joke. I'm tallking about Michelangelo.

Then there's Manny. The cutest thing on earth. He's like kinda my friend, and he always smiles at me, and makes me laugh.

Then there's Drew. He's awesome, he's this Saxophone playing football/Basketball boy. =O He's my mom's friend's son. My mom says I should talk to him.
Boys are weird. They'll change their mind in the blink of an eye.

I ended up being partnered with my crush's friend for this Spanish thing where you think of a bunch of Spanish words that start with A, B, yeah. So, I started singing the SpongeBob Christmas song in Spanish to myself because I knew it and I could pop up with Spanish words. So I was coming up with these random words. He thought I was crazy, so he started telling my crush and other peoples about it, so then my crush wanted me to sing the song to him. So I did and he started dancing. :( Then I stuck a foam snowflake to him. XD He left it there. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back