Crushes/Relationship Discussion

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading this the way you worded it sounds like you did do it.
Did you have sex or did you refuse to fall for peer pressure?
Oh no no NO I'd never have sex with him! In fact nobody in the group would! Unless they were mega desperate like Kimmi and Kyla were... O.O I still can't believe they did it. And Kimmi... twice.... EWWWW!!!!

Oh no no NO I'd never have sex with him! In fact nobody in the group would! Unless they were mega desperate like Kimmi and Kyla were... O.O I still can't believe they did it. And Kimmi... twice.... EWWWW!!!!
Good 4 u, since u refused! Bad 4 the other 2, r they pregnet or sumthin' now? :mimitchi: :huh: :p

^^ Agreed. A girl I know got pregnant. 13 13 13!!!?!?!?!?! Shes flipping 13!!!

Actually 20 people in my year got pregnant. 20 20 20?????!!!!???? Thats 20 out of 295. Thats only 275 possible virgins. dang some girls have no self respect....................................

I'm single and don't want a relationship.I'm too young. When I have a realtionship, I don't want it to be lust or puppy love, I want it to be a actual relationship.

I have 2 crushes.

K is great. He's got a fantastic personality, the best sense of humour, and not to mention he's flat out gorgeous.

M is just M. M has a bright personality and looks adorable.
I forgot Imi. -shot-

Imi has a great personality; not to mention he puts his sarcasm up to good use and has an admirable sense of humour.

&&he has a great smile.

^^ Agreed. A girl I know got pregnant. 13 13 13!!!?!?!?!?! Shes flipping 13!!!
Actually 20 people in my year got pregnant. 20 20 20?????!!!!???? Thats 20 out of 295. Thats only 275 possible virgins. dang some girls have no self respect....................................
I know one 12 year old boy and a 13 year old girl who had it. It's nasty how early people do this kind of stuff. the girl didn't get pregnant, because from the rumors I've heard, they used condoms. Everyone stays away from them now. ;)

this response is too the original topics on the first page-- THREE guys at one time?! that is about as slutty as it gets!! thats so retarded!!! that just proves that u have no respect for guys! they have feelings too you know!! but if want to be a cheater and date 3 guys at one time thats your problem. thats just ridiculous and i have no respect for ppl like that.

My relationship status:: I have a boyfriend :D He's sooo amazing and cute and funny and stuff. But he's in the seventh grade and I'm in the 8th. And like every seventh grade girl wants to date him. And now this girl (S) thinks she's dating him because she asked him out a few days ago. And my boyfriend said he alread had a girlfriend.Then S's friend aid that we didn't even know each other. But we definatley do. My friend told me and my boyfriend this and he was like, "Well, she's way off." And I was like, "Who's gonna tell her she's lost her mind?" And then my friend laughed and was like, "You better not touch her." And I said, "No, I'm just going to tell her that (insert my boyfriends name here) is my man." Then my boyfriend started laughing and said, "Don't worry, I like you not her."

P.s.: You shouldn't cheat on people. It's one of my biggest fears that I'm going to eiher want to cheat on a guy or guy will cheat on me

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys...

You may not know the topic starter well.

She also say's she's 21 and lives in an apartment closer to her college but she also has a part time job but she also goes out and parties all of the time but she ALSO goes to a juvi school and she's also 15 and she also has eight piercings in her face but she doesn't have a camera so she can't prove it but she also posted a picture in the picture topic...

I'm just saying you can't believe everything you read on the internet XD

I'm just...

Nothing.

No relationship.

e.x

You shouldn't cheat on people.

1. your taking the risk that they will find out

2. its mean

3. its PERVERTED. Think about it. You kiss one of the guys, you kiss another, then the last one. ITS SICK.

These guys are TO GOOD for you

Well they won't find out.
Your being very mean. Its not nice too cheat. THINK ABOUT WHAT THESE GUYS THINK OF YOU. Your the world to them. then, suddenly, they find out your a two timer. Their hearts will break. Then, you known as the two timing heart breaker. Thats bad for the boys, and you. Surriussly. If you really liked any of them and you actully cared about them you wouldn't cheat. People like you disgust me. ^_^

Your being very mean. Its not nice too cheat. THINK ABOUT WHAT THESE GUYS THINK OF YOU. Your the world to them. then, suddenly, they find out your a two timer. Their hearts will break. Then, you known as the two timing heart breaker. Thats bad for the boys, and you. Surriussly. If you really liked any of them and you actully cared about them you wouldn't cheat. People like you disgust me. ^_^
shes done cheating

she said that like a page ago

You shouldn't cheat on people.1. your taking the risk that they will find out

2. its mean

3. its PERVERTED. Think about it. You kiss one of the guys, you kiss another, then the last one. ITS SICK.

These guys are TO GOOD for you
Hey, hey. I thought Pika said she's done cheating, that she wants to stick with Troy.

<3 Celly

Last edited by a moderator:
piku, u cant just NOT tell them that u have another (actully TWO other) bf's. the word will eventully get out and boom. none of them trust u.

I know. People in my class, I'm in 8th grade talk about that, and I know people who aren't virgins who lost it at like 11 or 12. It's sick. For real.

And while I'm heeeere, I don't like anyone right now. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back