Crushes/Relationship Discussion

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay.

I'm just saying this:

Cheating is imprudent.

But, I'm gonna let Pikachu Lover do whatever she likes. I'm NOT HER MOTHER. Nor are you guys.

I'm not on anyone's side, just back off of her please! And if you think cheating is bad.... Just get out of this topic, please, that's your choice though.

I don't think cheatng is good, because what IF they find out? From what I read, they live far away... But they can find out.

Let's try to keep this topiuc clean. Okay?

I don't want to see anyone using "Hate","Insane",or any imprudent word. Thanks,

Redtama.

[Good Luck. Remember: No fighting please! You can talk it out.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Off the topic of how absolutely pointless that is, I don't have a boyfriend. I have about five 'admirers', I suppose you could call them, but I hardly ever talk to any of them, and hardly ever have. o.o

I've had relationship issues over the last few months with Nick, even after we broke up. It doesn't mean that I'm not worried about him, of course.

Eh. I'm not even gonna start on the whole Pikachu Lover cheating thing.

I just have one thing to say. Karma's a @#$%^.

What goes around, comes around.

I'm single.

I have a crush, but I don't want to be a in a relationship.

I always end up with jerks.

I've been dumped for other girls.

I've been cheated on.

One guy even cheated on me with another guy o___o

I don't think I'm made for relationships;

I think I make a bad girlfriend and thats why guys leave me xD

Uhm,,

Okay. I have a few problems.

I have liked this guy (W) for 4 years STRAIGHT. I never had the nerve to ask him if he would be 'more than friends' with me, and I figured he possibly liked me too.

I have liked one other guy before, but that was in grade two. XD.

W asked me out about 6 months ago. He told me he's liked me for 4 years too. I was on cloud nine. Being the moron

I am, said no, because my stupid consience made me say no, because I knew if my mom found out that I was dating before i'm 14, She would totally murder me. o.o.

Even though I love him, I said no. Then he went and hooked up with my Best Friend, and she can't even give a dang about my feelings. EX: I told her the first week thgey were going out I wasn't comfortable with her relationship with him, but she said, 'whatever...' and didn't break up with him, She dosent even like him. She 'decided' to like him when W asked her out.

So now, she wont break up with W, because it's too late. It's been 6 months. I cry a lot because it just dosen't seem fair. I have to see them holding hands all the time, and her them talk about their dates. I am in the middle of a Love-FakeLove-Regrets Triangle. O.O

It's not fair...

-My rant has ended-

My own relationship status..

I like someone xD

and they have a girlfriend

but I've liked him since 4th grade

and he liked me in 4th grade, but not now

feh. But I'm just waiting. :]]

Plus;;;

my Best Guy-Friend likes me, and I know it, because everyone tells me.

Its friggin driving me insane I'm so mad at him.

&& another guy likes me that my best [girl] friend likes ;_;

and also this kid likes me that is the guy I likes BESTFRIEND.

But I've known the guy I like since 4th.

and I have the buddy relationship that I can say; I Love You to him

but not "like that" , just as a friend.

I even have nicknames for him

1) Bunnysuit [from 4th grade lolcano]

2) Fluffy Haired Buddy

ehehe. well then. xD

I don't complain because it could be worse, horrible, but it's not.

It used to be, but not anymore.

So for now, I'm waiting.

It's better.

Eh. I'm not even gonna start on the whole Pikachu Lover cheating thing.I just have one thing to say. Karma's a @#$%^.

What goes around, comes around.

I'm single.

I have a crush, but I don't want to be a in a relationship.

I always end up with jerks.

I've been dumped for other girls.

I've been cheated on.

One guy even cheated on me with another guy o___o

I don't think I'm made for relationships;

I think I make a bad girlfriend and thats why guys leave me xD
FYI I don't believe in karma. I've done plenty of bad things (not like, super bad) and nothing but good things and a couple small bad things happen to me.

I didn't make this topic for me so stop saying how wrong it is to cheat. I'm not going to break up with 2 and just go with one. When I want to do that, I will.
Just let me do what I want to do. I'm going to keep having 3+ boyfriends no matter what you people say so give it up.
That is one of the most shallowest things I've ever heard. Do you hear yourself? Wow I can't wait for those boys to find out and find your topic/post "...*sniff cry* they found out and hate me!" Yeah.

Anywayz...........

Last year in sixth grade I was going out with this guy, let's call him X. At first, X was really sweet and romantic... but he all of a sudden started acting weird and mean and really gross and, ugh. So I ignored it at first, and then we broke up, because we never talked or anything. I never did anything to him that would get him mad after we broke up, and I'm sure of it, but he's acting like a jerk to me for no reason. He spreads rumors about me, and insults me a lot. It hurts, and he just won't leave me alone. Wtf is his problem?!

That is one of the most shallowest things I've ever heard. Do you hear yourself? Wow I can't wait for those boys to find out and find your topic/post "...*sniff cry* they found out and hate me!" Yeah.

Anywayz...........

Last year in sixth grade I was going out with this guy, let's call him X. At first, X was really sweet and romantic... but he all of a sudden started acting weird and mean and really gross and, ugh. So I ignored it at first, and then we broke up, because we never talked or anything. I never did anything to him that would get him mad after we broke up, and I'm sure of it, but he's acting like a jerk to me for no reason. He spreads rumors about me, and insults me a lot. It hurts, and he just won't leave me alone. Wtf is his problem?!
Troy doesn't have a computer, Hunter doesn't either, and Blaine doesn't even know about TamaTalk, and if he didm he wouldn't know which one is me.

Troy doesn't have a computer, Hunter doesn't either, and Blaine doesn't even know about TamaTalk, and if he didm he wouldn't know which one is me.
She was talking about her finding your post.

Not them finding it.

Though, seems silly, in todays time, to not have a computer.

She was talking about her finding your post.Not them finding it.

To you, but Troy's mom doesn't let him use the computer except for school stuff.

Well... All families are different... Just because my parent's let me have a computer, doesn't mean that the person next door has one...

But can we please stop fighting? Can't we just say "Cheating is wrong" AND END WITH IT?! Just walk away from it, she's NOT asking for your opinion.

It sounds like a skipping record, repeating ITSELF OVER AND OVER again! D:<

This topic shouldn't have been started, sorry.. But it's done, and nothing I can do to reverse it..

Redtama.

Do you wanna stop nagging this girl? If she wants to cheat, then she can and they can find out and all hate her. End of.

Anyway, I have a crush on a boy. He's nice to me, he sticks up for me when all those stupid boys are calling me stuff and he makes me laugh a lot, but I don't think he likes me back. He's single right now so maybe...just maybe. Although I'll try not to get my hopes up.

I agree with everyone who stated that cheating is wrong. It hurts not only the person being cheated on, but also the person who is cheating as s/he is cheating on themself also.
Anywayz... I haven't really had, you know, romantic experiences. I really like this guy in my class. He's cute and also quite nice, he sticks up for me when those jerky guys call me names and stuff. But I don't think he actually, you know, likes me. Any tips on how to make a first move and capture someone's heart in 2 weeks time? Our school year finishes in less than 2 weeks and next year we might not be in the same class anymore.
My best tip:

Be yourself.

I guess that's it.

One time my really good friend ... told me he loved me and wanted to go out

then i ignored him for 2 years :D (don't worry were friends again)

Anyways theres this cute guy i like

but im scared to talk to him

how do i strike up a conversation :D

Well, find a topic that the guy you like has interests in (example: cars, blowing stuff up, skateboarding) and talk about it.l

There's this kid. I think I like him. When we were younger we were best friends, and then like 3-4 years ago we just lost touch. D:

I have no clue why. I don't recall a fight between us. o.o

I had a dream not that long ago with him and I remembered how much I miss him. </3

^ Try to get in touch again. Start off as friends and then work your way up. Catch up and such. If you have no way of getting in touch, ask your parents if they know.

Anywayz...........

^I wanted to but somehow his email disappeared out of my address book. I must have been really mad at him. lol Actually like a couple of years ago on Club Penguin I saw him (his screenname was his first inital and last name xD). He asked if I still liked him. I forgot how that conversation ended though. o.o

I found his home number on facebook because its nowhere in my house. I'm about to call him on his birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back