CrystalMimitchi's Super Tama Squad

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, Addie and Jess left their babies, so from here on out....

The black text is for Lana.

The blue text is for Krisi.

And the purple text is for Helen.

I know the log name will be misleading, though. XD

Whoops, someone made a typo on Krisi's birth certificate. They spelled her name Krish. Let's just ignore that and continue calling her by her intended name... Aaaand she just took a nap.

Helen took a nap too. Also, coming in at 29 pounds, she is the fattest baby I've ever had. After she wakes up, it's jump-rope time. :wacko:

Lana's just been meeting the babies recently.

Last edited by a moderator:
Helen became a Mohitamatchi while Krisi is still a Teletchi..

Scratch that, Krisi became a Mohitamatchi too.

Helen just got her first piece of mail: a heart.

Mo.PNG

I don't know what I'll be going for Krisi, but I'll try getting Memetchi again for Helen.

Took Lana to the shop. Hmm... What should I buy? Shovel, shovel, shovel or shovel? :D Bought all 4 of them.

Shovel 1: 100 P

Shovel 2: Snake

Shovel 3: Tart(ew)

Shovel 4: 300 P

The money made it worthwhile. :p

Helen got a gift from the Gotchi King. He gave her a bouquet of flowers. She loves them. ^^

Also, she's having fun playing around with the clone.

ICHIGOTCHIS. ICHIGOTCHIS EVERYWHERE. Krisi became an Obotchi. Even though it's obscure, it's a good tama: the perfect care teen for odd generations. ^^ And Helen becoming an Ichigotchi means it'll be easier to get Memetchi. ^^

Lana's being a jerk to the girls. She keeps sending bad gifts.

Helen had to leave her preschool teacher because she got too big to be there. However, when she moved on to the elementary school, she met Ms. Flower. Ms. Flower's class being a fashion class, Helen was happy to be there. She's very enthusiastic about learning there! Meanwhile, Krisi stays at home because V3's can't go to school.

Now that I think about it, there's a perfect description of Helen: C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER. Before, all of my V4 Tamas have been Smart tamas. I had a Putatchi, the female Kuchi Smart Tama, a Ponychi, the female Meme Smart Tama, and a Minotchi, the male Kuchi Smart Tama. The three also chose Mr. Turtlepedia as their teacher. Now Helen is here, and she's majoring in fashion(the female Meme Fashion Tama is Memetchi herself), and picking Ms. Flower as her teacher. XD

Yaaay, we stumbled upon a V4 glitch. Helen refuses to not play games. Crazy Ichigotchi's only 6 pounds!

Helen got a Ring from the Gotchi King(hey that rhymes) Which promptly got destroyed when Helen so much as looked at it. She and Krisi are 2 years old, so I expect the strawberry to grow up tomorrow. Dunno about Krisi, though.

And Lana is 6 now. The Matchmaker will probably come tomorrow.

It doesn't matter anymore. Matchmaker already came, and I accidentally pressed yes. Lana's married to a Whaletchi, and has a baby boy. ^^

Oh, the irony. Lana, a perfect care character, is married to a Whaletchi, an abysmal care character.

Whaletchi.gif

Puchitchi.png

Helen became Memetchi, like I had hoped. ^_^ Krisi is still Obotchi, despite being the same age as Helen. Maybe Helen just hit a growth spurt? :/

Well, whaddya know. Krisi became a Memetchi too, and she and Helen are twins again. :D

And Lana has left. Now introducing Kirby, her son, who is now a Kinakomotchi. He's apparently bored; he's rolling on the floor. XD

Now that I have my Tama-Go, I shall also be logging Meta the Kinotchi, who is taking a nap. XD And yes, I am making a reference with both his & Kirby's name.

OH SNAP :eek: I hadn't noticed when Meta woke up, and he got hungry and unhappy. I remedied that post-haste and now he's Ahirukutchi. Let's try for (hopefully) KuroMametchi, assuming I don't screw it up later on. 0_o

Which means, to keep him light-weight, I gotta start playing minigames when he's sad instead of feeding him snacks like I do to Kirby, who's... 68 pounds.. ^^;

I will admit, Kirby DOES love to eat(I totally gave him the perfect name)... he's never gotten a tooth-ache, I'll give him that.

Well, crud. I can't get the training bar to go up, and when I thought he called for me for no reason and I scolded him, he got mad... I know nothing about Tama-Gos... :huh:

I am pausing Helen a bit, usually before she goes to sleep. Well, I don't want her to become 6 before she reaches 350 Artistic points... ;)

Kirby.. KIRBY. He's certainly the biggest apple I've ever seen... Ever found an apple that was 97 pounds? I sure have. KIRBY

YESSSS... Meta became KuroMametchi, like I hoped. :D

Kirby is still an apple.

Helen is still paused, and so is Krisi because it would be awkward to make the little sister older than the big sister.

Latest posts

Back