CrystalMimitchi's Super Tama Squad

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm... nothing's really been going on with my Tamas... Now that all the Tamas are adults, there's not a lot left to do.

But don't worry, I'm not closing the log! ;)

It's just that I won't be updating a whole lot now. Things will probably change when the Matchmaker comes for my Tamas.

or when helen becomes makiko

Well. Didn't expect for my Mimitchi named Crystal to get married so early. When Crystal leaves, I'm logging Syren, her baby boy. Syren will be a V6.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, now Kirby's married. He also has a baby boy. Any name suggestions? PM me with them.

Well, since nobody made any suggestions, and I had to come up with a name for the Tama quick, I named the tam Raigo. Cookies for whoever gets the reference! :p

Oh, and I just now found about the Date Place. When Meta turned 8. He got married to Lovelitchi. I'm not sure if they turn into oldies at age 10 like the last few versions, because I've heard the oldies are horrible care adults now...

Syren is already a Kikitchi. I forgot to log when he was left alone. He made a band with a Hinotamatchi named Louis and a Nonopotchi named Dino. They called their band the Raiders. Whaddya expect? They're teenage boys. :p Louis and Dino use the timpani(I'm changing Dino's instrument soon) and Syren uses the saxophone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even Raigo is gender confused. He turned into Ichigotchi this morning, waking me up. :p You know what they say, like father, like son.

Syren became another KuroMametchi. Louis became Shimashimatchi, and Dino became Kuchipatchi. They failed the record deal test, and now the 3 are street performers. Hopefully, things perk up.

Which they did. The judges came back, and this time, they passed the Raiders. Syren's band now has a record deal!

Ok. This log, as well as the Tamas, are gonna be paused for a bit. They've been waking me up super early, and I'm pretty behind on my sleep. I'll come back to this later.

Latest posts

Back