Current Mood!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Annoyed, Bored, and Angry. Don't ask.

Edit - Just because you say you 'forgive' pyonchit for telling the truth, doesn't mean you guys are gonna be buddies.. Usually when someone says they're current mood is angry, upset, and things like that, There's probably going to be a reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
Woah guys, no need to get offensive. I'm not taking sides, but I'm assuming bratztroxg was just saying it to help, i don't think she was forcing you, I think she was trying to cheer you up..

She wasn't all like "GET OVER IT!!! NOW!!"

Right now, happy. :) My mom is bringing back some ice cream. xDDD

+Ho-Oh

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, people, cheer up! The last 6 people (apart from me) have been posting grumpy, depressed messages. :) Just be happy! You only live life once!
But I really do miss Florida. I usually am a very bright and cheerful person but I can't be very happy when all I can think about is how much I hate Minnesota and how much I love Florida.

Impatient. T_T

I'm going to go, to the refrigerator.

Current Mood: Angry, scared, happy

Gettign 'Twin Blocks' at 3:00pn. But might be getting Sims2 Pets.

Woah guys, no need to get offensive. I'm not taking sides, but I'm assuming bratztroxg was just saying it to help, i don't think she was forcing you, I think she was trying to cheer you up.. She wasn't all like "GET OVER IT!!! NOW!!"

Right now, happy. :) My mom is bringing back some ice cream. xDDD

+Ho-Oh
Sorry I get mad too easily. Hehehe. I don't have much patience.....I want ice cream!

Woah guys, no need to get offensive. I'm not taking sides, but I'm assuming bratztroxg was just saying it to help, i don't think she was forcing you, I think she was trying to cheer you up.. She wasn't all like "GET OVER IT!!! NOW!!"

Right now, happy. :D My mom is bringing back some ice cream. xDDD

+Ho-Oh
Thanks Ho-oh! :lol:

You got everything right!!!! :D

I feel sorry for anyone who's not happy but i really didn't mean to hurt anyone. :)

Hm... Right now I am lazy, tired, my head hurts, itching to play my pokemon game [xD Ho-Oh!] and the room is to cold.

I would say I'm content.

Lawlz, tamaw/pants.

Get a blanket. :D I think you can get Ho-Oh on Pokemon Emerald, or trade it from Collusueem, or Firered, or leafgreen..

Happy as ever, I'm having a great time talking to TamaGirl_Desy.

+Ho-Oh

My Current Mood. Sleepy. I should of slept in a half hour longer. (I never woke up till like, 12:30 Lunchtime XD), And Bored. Also Happy ^^

My current mood is normal now. Yet, I'm bored..

+Ho-Oh

Current mood is upset, as I just got my twin blocks, cant swallow, foaming up too much saliva, cant talk at all, when I do TRY to talk spit comes out and noobdy can understand me, and on top of that I have aching jaw muscles. So thats why I'm upset.

(Just as a pass-by thing, doesn't this sound more like a game to you? Like, fun stuff material? It's debatable, what do you think?)

I'm kinda tired. I have to go to the studio later to finish up a painting for saturday.

Partly sleepy, partly unamused.

I was having a nap because I'm going to be seeing someone at my local radio station tonight. The person whom I babysit her child for calls me out of the blue freaking out at me asking if I'm claiming my money or not when I'm not awake and knowing my own name. She won't leave me alone about it so I let my mother handle her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back