Current Mood!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay for expensive art supplies! :'D (srs investment time, ya.)
I feel pretty good. I'm eating a candy cane 'cause I didn't get a lollypop at the doctors office. (YOU ARE NEVER TOO OLD FOR LOLLYPOPS >:U)
Wat? They DIDN'T give you your rightfuly deserved lollypop? This is an outrage! The nerve of some people. >.>

xD

I feel pretty good- eh, I should be packing, but meh. I finished my book today! ^^

I'm pretty happy. I got a copic marker at the bookstore! And I did mean ONE... D; (They're 6 bucks a marker.) Also, I picked up some art books and a red sharpie.

Happy, and busy. Watching Family Guy on Youtube, and I am now working on my V3 Sprites. ^_^ I made the V2 if you seen it.

///Locky458

Last edited by a moderator:
I Feel Hyper Fear Me o_O and random Muahahaha!! - jumps and makes firework sound - Woot! I was watching some DDR and Invader Zim clips on Youtube lol.

~♥Candy♥~

Last edited by a moderator:
Confused, extremely tierd, and mad.

I have all of the symthoms of diabetes and am wating for the tests to come back. The doc said they will most likley be positive. :(

Bored, and MAD at a stupid girl who used to be my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CURSE YOU KATELYN!!!!!!!! Also a little happy.

Wat? They DIDN'T give you your rightfuly deserved lollypop? This is an outrage! The nerve of some people. >.>
xD

I feel pretty good- eh, I should be packing, but meh. I finished my book today! ^^
:D LOL! :angry:

-Leah-

Tired- because my brother was making noise very late last night, and because my mom was making noise early this morning.

Bored- because there's no swim team on Sundays, and my dad's not taking us to his motor boat for another two hours.

Excited- because I'm going to Great America tomorrow with my swim team!

Worried- because I don't know if I have swim practice tomorrow morning or not. At the pool, the board said no swim practice. In the e-mail, it said swim practice. Who knows? I'll have to call my friend and ask her what she'll do.

Happy, but I'm a bit aggravated, because I need to turn on the A/C Now. It's turning hot.

(So why am I whining? ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back