Current Mood!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thirsty, hungry, sad, happy, and very excited! I have time, so I will add details!

Hungry-Cause I am hungry, XD

Thirsty-Cause I was eating popcorn earlier, oooooo, must have liquids!!

Sad- On July 10th my cat died. It was very depressing. We have had her for a few years, and she was a loving cat. Her kidneys failed on her.We all loved her so much. We all took her death pretty hard. She was beautiful, and she was a persian. Not that fluffy, because we had to shave her to get all the knots out of her fur. She was clean, and she had short hair. She was always there for me. When I cried, she heard me and cried with me.

Happy- I am just kinda happy! I have a good life, I guess that's why.

Excited- I am getting a new game system and a game! I have been wanting them for like, forever! I am so empatient when it comes to nintendo 64s! lolz.

Maybe soon I can get a pic of my kitty kat.

Overall, Happy!

Happy Because: *Girly*Girl* put me in her signature. ^^ TY, *G*G*!

Last edited by a moderator:
A little annoyed. I was in the pool and now my freakin ear is all clogged. LOL. I'm would be in a good happy mood if it weren't for the ear. :p

D; I hate when my ear gets clogged.

I'm pretty happy. I've been cleaning my room for a long time, although it still looks kinda messy. And then my bike came in the mail ^__^

Very apathetic. If you don't know what it means, it means that I have a Lack of interest or concern, especially regarding matters of general importance or appeal; indifference.

REALLY bored. Actually, I bet I've passed bored... OK, we'll just say this: I'm dead. Dead bored. XD

I dunno, kinda tired. Still cleaning my room XD I have a very, very messy room. I'm probably not even half done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back