Current Mood!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've felt that way alot recently... nearly every day. I haven't been really hyper, either. Some days I have, and some I haven't. I don't know whats wrong with me. :p I'm just not at myself at all.
Aw, hun, it's okay. I used to be that way too....and I still am a bit. It's a depression you're probably going through. Remember when I had that? I got upset over the smallest things. I still don't feel like I'm ever going to be myself again. You'll pull by though Rey Mysterio, because you're strong. And Storms, you're strong too. We're all strong. I beat off my depression, and all you can do the same. :D

My mood: Normal. I don't feel 'happy' or 'sad' today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw, hun, it's okay. I used to be that way too....and I still am a bit. It's a depression you're probably going through. Remember when I had that? I got upset over the smallest things. I still don't feel like I'm ever going to be myself again. You'll pull by though Rey Mysterio, because you're strong. And Storms, you're strong too. We're all strong. I beat off my depression, and all you can do the same. ;)
My mood: Normal. I don't feel 'happy' or 'sad' today.
Aww, thanks. :] I really don't think I'm gonna pull through. I mean, I should be happy- it's my b-day in a few days- I don't even feel any excitment. Ugh, I just don't feel RIGHT! :)

@Nummy- whats pi**ed you off?

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=10pt]Hope you feel Better Rey Mysterio. :) [/SIZE]

Bored, because no one's requested artwork today from me.. =\

*Checks Tama-Zone.

I'm kind of tired, worried (I have to go to a swim meet tonight, and whenever I have to be somewhere at a certain time I worry about it for a few hours.), tired, thirsty, and bored.

-turns head- how do you manage that? There should be a reason when you're mad.
Funny Story. All the heat went to my head, so I didn't notice that I had to empty the filter from the Air Condition, so that's why it was hot in the Den, which me mad. I had the Air Condition off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back