Current Mood!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
angry...now....but still tired....done with all music videos on aim, so moving on to i-TUNES

Happy, because I'm play to get Sonic Adventure 2 (The computer one), I know it's old, yes, very old, but my cousin stole my gamecube one long ago, and I'm that mood where I want to play old games.

For example, if you get sick of a game, and then eventually months later you want to play it again, understand what I mean?

Annoyed at my sister. Feeling a little left out. :'-(

REALLY ANNOYED BECAUSE I AM WATCHING SQUIDWARD PLAY THE CLARINET!

Excited cuz I get to go to a 17 year olds bowling party and then go to her dads girlfriends house for pizza and cake!!

And kinda tired cuz i didnt get the MOST sleep you can get last night......... but i'm pretty durn happy!! :) :) :) :) :)

;) :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

Happy cuz my auntie leigh is getting married to a guy named lee. I get to meet him on christmas (note to self: pick him up something nice) and I get to go the wedding in Seattle next may

I'm sad because swim team is over. And it only ended on Friday. And the pool is getting remodeld next week, so there's no fall swimming either. And maybe no spring swimming. I'm not sure.

Excited because the plans for the new pool look really nice, and I'm going to Hilton Head next week! I'll get to see my step-grandma, my half-uncle (he's super cool and nice), his girlfriend, my half-aunt (she's also super cool and nice!), and my half-aunt's husband, Ed. (Ed is also really nice.)

Mad at mtself for losing Letters from Wolfie and Toes, my two new books. Though I had them earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back