Current Mood!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We attack at dawn. T_T
NOES! What did Dawn do to you? T____T

(Dawn is one of my OCs <_< )

I'm kinda happy, just a bit tired.. I'm going to scan ALL of my art from vacation today. I so happy that I won Ichy's kiriban (I get free arts :D ) and I might have one of my friends come over/I go to her house today.

So, in all, I'm in a normal, good mood.

EDIT/ Also, my shift key has been sticking and it's annoying. But otherwise, life is good |D

Last edited by a moderator:
Im unhappy cus todays last day of holidays and im happy cus i bought some new beds

well im prety happy cause i got back w/ my bf after i broke up w/ him 2 months ago! cause i realized that it wasnt him who was getting on my nerves but that it was all the drama that was going on. so now that the drama is over we r back 2gether!

well im prety happy cause i got back w/ my bf after i broke up w/ him 2 months ago! cause i realized that it wasnt him who was getting on my nerves but that it was all the drama that was going on. so now that the drama is over we r back 2gether!
Ahh the one you and Bailey both liked? Thats good now that it is all straightend out ;]

Ehh, bred. Frushrated for not being able to draw, and happy to be on Tama Talk.

thanks! we have had things straightened out 4 awhile. we always argrue cause weve known each other since we were 3 months old so ya that is kninda what u would expevt from girls who are practicaly sisters.

thanks again!

im sure that you have many talents! ur a nice person and i think that is the greatest talent a person can have! there arent that many nice people in the world so it means alot if u r one of the people that have the incredible talent of being nice! s=i am sure u have other talents also!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back