cutomize youre own tama mode in v3 or v4 yes or no

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you like a cutomize your own tama?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• LOVE THE IDEA BUT NO,MAYBE

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
nah i rather keep a normal gotchi without a removable cover. i want a tamagotchi v4 that comes with painting things so unless your tamagotchi gets scratched or paint fades away you can repaint it and it will be new again and oh oh... it has a vareity of screens so if your tamagotchis screen gets scatched hoooorrribly you can put a new one >.< and it also has tamagotchi wipes so if your tamagotchi gets dusty or dirty you can clean it! yeeeah dude!! kewl!!!

nah i rather keep a normal gotchi without a removable cover. i want a tamagotchi v4 that comes with painting things so unless your tamagotchi gets scratched or paint fades away you can repaint it and it will be new again and oh oh... it has a vareity of screens so if your tamagotchis screen gets scatched hoooorrribly you can put a new one >.< and it also has tamagotchi wipes so if your tamagotchi gets dusty or dirty you can clean it! yeeeah dude!! kewl!!! :) :marumimitchi: :ichigotchi: :furawatchi: :gozarutchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back