cutomize youre own tama mode in v3 or v4 yes or no

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you like a cutomize your own tama?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• LOVE THE IDEA BUT NO,MAYBE

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure! it'll be cool!

||||................||||

||||................||||

.....|||||||||||||

...||||||||||||||||

..||.................||

..||....||.....||...||

..||.................||

..||....||.....||...||

...||.....|||||....||

....||||||||||||||| I just can't fit in ;)

That is a cool idea but it kinda ruins the fun if you know what your gonna get dont you think?

I think you should be able to take the shell off,but theirs still something protecting it underneath.Bandai could allow you to buy the tama with like 5 different shells,then you could decide,thewn you could buy like 10 didfferent other shells seperatly and change them.Their should also be a kind of shell that came with special makers that could allow you to draw on a plain shell,that would be interesting!
Yeah...........sorta like a faceplate on a cellphone. I love changing them and if my tamas ahd that it would be freakin' cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[SIZE=14pt]I love the idea! It would be cool for you to have a tama that looks like no one elses!!![/SIZE]

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :D
[SIZE=14pt]Good job! you must really like that idea![/SIZE]

Blue:Happy

Red:Angry

Yellow:Calm

purple:exited

Orange:bored

grey:sad

Green:?

yea! like a removable cover cell phone! i have one and youc can remove the cell phones cover>.< i think it will be a tight idea on a tamagotchi >.< and you can somehow ask 4 the cover on the new v4 and they will make it 4 u and yea will be cool....

But since they probably couldnt do something like that, id think theyd have like a customize thing with like 50 persomnalitys, arms legs faces heads wings ears and stuff, ten you could like make your own generation that all have like bunny ears or something! :chohimetchi:

:( That is soooo COOL!!!!! I would love to custimise my own v3 or v4 tama! What are v4 tamas anyway?! Are they even real?! Still that would be asome!!!!! :( :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back