cutomize youre own tama mode in v3 or v4 yes or no

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you like a cutomize your own tama?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• LOVE THE IDEA BUT NO,MAYBE

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There're 2 categories: Tama user and Tama collector.

Tama users buy tamas with intention to play with their own tamas. So, they can paint and customize theirs. After when it gets worn out or lose interest in it.....its all down to their decision. The value ($$$) will go down a bit once taken out of boxes and fingers on tamas (i mean fingerprints)

Tama collectors buy tamas for collection purposes. Its to say, they don't play with tamas but to keep these in good conditions for displays (never taken out of boxes). The value ($$$) will be raise after a few years.

So, my small advice is if you are serious in value, don't paint or decorate your tamas. that's simple.

Sorry if i sound so old....its cos i'm old! haha

Sorry if i sound so old....its cos i'm old! haha
Don't sound old to me.

Anyway I once tried to keep a unopened tamagotchi. It lasted for all of a month and then I gave into weakness. I just can't help myself I enjoy using these things. I know what your saying though, I collect Stitch(Lilo and Stitch) items(most all of them have there tags and aren't handled often)

Almost all of my tamagotchi no longer have their metal keychain. I really hate those so I replace it with a handmade beaded loop that matchs the tamagotchi's style. I wouldn't go as far as painting though because most I get BECAUSE I like the style of the tamagotchi why would I want to paint over it.

Edit:What I would love to see in a V4 is being able to meet another persons tamagotchi through the internet. It would work like the v3 does you would be given a code to put in and that persons tamagotchi would show up in your friend list and even have babies. For me it would wonderful. Its very hard finding someone 17 and up to connect with and I think it would make it much easier to find older tamagotchi fans.

Last edited by a moderator:
cool PockyGirl!

I assume you're much older than some of users here anyway.... ( :) )

As for me, I still love tamagotchi despite my age! Cuteness domainate my life!!!!! When i grow older i might consider collecting some rare tamas for my enjoyment purposes (stare..stare...and clean the dang box covered with oily fingerprints lol)

I currently collect doraemon thingys cos it was my 1st love on sight when i was 10.....!

I don't know really. Yes, it sounds like a great idea, but how would you do it? And how would you get a Tamagotchi that is already made? But still, it's so awesome because it would be unique. :p So it's a good idea. I clicked yes. -_-

[SIZE=8pt]This might sound kinda impossible, but it would be cool if there was a place like "build a bear workshop" , but w/ tamagotch's. Or if there was a website where you costimize your tamagotchi.[/SIZE]

^_^ :angry: thatd b cool if u cud customise ur own tama ^_^ :D

Yes, that would be great! If I could design my own version four or five tamagotchi, I would choose a pink shell with mimitchis, mametchis and memetchis wearing roller skates and skate boarding! :lol: :lol: B)

but its just too hard and you might end up with a piece of crap but i like the ideal

I thinlk it would be neat if there was a website where you customize the shel, pick the games, ect.

Bandai should hold a contest where somebody designs a tama, and one (or maybe more) person wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back