cutomize youre own tama mode in v3 or v4 yes or no

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you like a cutomize your own tama?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• LOVE THE IDEA BUT NO,MAYBE

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
if they do they should make it like a cell phone cover where you can switch the cover shell plate so that you can have different disgins for times of the year. or at least have a tama place where you can put a picture into the frame. :( (thats my tama)

The idea sounds awesome! I wish you can really do that. :) I have a cool idea. What if tamagotchi came to life? What do you think about that?

:rolleyes: :furawatchi: [SIZE=21pt]YAi like it but costomize how? P.S. what does a v 3&4 look like?[/SIZE]

since the V3 are already comming the V4 should have a solid color but with removeable face plates so you can customis it
i like the idea. i pretty much like the decorations on the cover, and v4s? that's a bit much.

If i could i would make my own customized tama play music so i don't have to always carry around an mp3. :wacko:

I love the idea it is so cool but i'm not that good at coloring and stuff lol!!!

I love the idea it is so cool but i'm not that good at coloring and stuff lol!!!
same im terrible at coloring my friends are awsome at it :(

yeah it's so cool. love the idea it rox out loud ^_^ . hope this works goodgirl

the idea is amazzzzzing!!!! did you say v4 i just got a v3 yesterday and v4 didnt come out yet!!!??? ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back