Dear...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear homework,

Y U SO HARD? And why do I keep procrastinating and posting random stuff on TamaTalk instead of doing you? Oh, I know, because U SO HARD! Please be easier and not require a printer.

Sincerely,

Bluegreen

Dear Teri,

Yeah, my letter is weird...

Sincerely,

Bluegreen

Dear everyone in TamaTalk,

Do you want to know my real name? Not sure if I'm going to tell you though...

Sincerely,

Bluegreen

Dear Bandai,

Please make an english colored tamagotchi that's available wherever there are tamafans so no one gets left out. (to find out where there are tamafans just conduct a survey)

Sincerely,

Bluegreen

Dear religious people:

You can practice whatever religion you want. Really, I couldn't give less of a *bleep!*. But please stop getting into arguments about religion on Flyleaf videos. I go on there and pretty much all the comments are either "OH MY GOD THIS SONG IS ABOUT CHRIST YOU MUST WORSHIP HIM BLAH BLAH BLAH" or "OH MY GOD THIS SONG ISN'T ABOUT GOD SO STFU". Atheism is a religion, as well. The definition of religion:

1. a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, especially when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs.

Believing that science is the cause for this all, is a religion by this definition.

Anyways, please stop the religious arguments on everything. It gets a tad annoying after the 100th time.

Dear Dad:

My brother will decide when to man up and tell me to be quiet, okay? You don't have to do it for him. He's almost eighteen now.

Dear Savy:

Get on chat or so help me I will go over to Savy Town and do any means necessary to make you get on TamaCHAT. > :eek:

Dear Kukai:

Kukai_Souma_By_Amu-Chan_05.jpg

You're about to make me just roll around on the floor and fanboy until I die of loss of breath. Stop being so cute please- OH WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING URGH NO YOU MUST STAY CUTE DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME I'LL JUST SIT OVER HERE AND FANBOY UNTIL THE END OF TIME but no i can't if i do i will loose everyone and everything BUT DAT FACE OKAY I CHOOSE KUKAI but no i can't loose my friends I'LL HAVE KUKAI I'LL BE FINE but he's too sexy for me BUT HE DOESN'T HAVE TO CONSENT MUAHAHAHA oh wait i'll get arrested if he doesn't PLASTIC SURGERY TIME C YALL LATER

Dear little girl who's gonna get the skirt I sew in THE (I forgot what THE stands for but it's basically like home ec) because our school does charity work and stuff,

I'm really really sorry the one I sew isn't as nice as everyone else's and that it's messed up and probably won't last a long time THE SEWING MACHINE HATES ME, but I did my best and I hope it helped. :)

Sincerely,

Bluegreen

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear people,

If you can explain why I have been listening to my ABBA CD for the past idefk how long, I would greatly appreciate it.

-Teri

Dear TamaTalk,

MONEY MONEY MONEY

MUST BE FUNNY

IN THE RICH MAN'S WORLD!

-Teri

Dear genwunners,

So you think anything past gen 1 isn't pokemon? Well, I do agree that SOME of them are horrible but don't go hatin' everything. haters gonna hate Real pokemon fans like pokemon forever, no matter how horrible the next generation is. (if it is)

Sincerely,

Bluegreen

Dear bluegreen,

YOU ARE THE DANCING QUEEN YOUNG AND SWEET ONLY SE- wait, are you seventeen? I don't know. You're not, are you?

-Teri

Dear Gemma,

THE LOSER HAS TO FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

-Teri

Dear Eminem,

You're not a gangster, your real names Clarence

Dear people that keep saying that Saudi Arabia is part of Africa,

Saudi Arabia is located in Asia, look at your map nowww

- Some girl

Dear a lot of people,

There is a difference between 'hipster bloggers' and people who just like to blog about pretty things, or things that catch their eye. Learn it.

And while you're at it, look up the definition for hipsters, as contrary to popular belief, they are not teenage girls going around in little denim shorts and half tops, using the expression YOLO.

dear everyone on facebook,

why do you make me want to punch myself

--grayce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back